1994 Suzuki Katana GSX600

yotaman88210

Need to sell so I can buy a car. The bike has 26000 but was rebuilt at 18000 so it runs great. Asking 2000 obo. New front and rear brakes and new front and rear tires. Also comes with a brand new ICON Helmet only wore it twice. Will send pics to any serious buyers.

What the hell are you talking about I'm not joshes bro and the bike is not hawt. I've had it since the begining of the summer and the title is completly clean. SO QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING BOUT'

Guest 00Smurf

the bike is not actually for me its for my g/f she wants one. she has a 96 honda prelude atm. Not sure about trade, I dont have any cars that i want to part with (i love my supras) but if i know wht u are lookign for i can prolly find something or know somebody who would want to trade. As for the pics send em to Viperns@sbcglobal.net.

Cheers,

Nic

Well I have been at work all day and if anyone want to see it tonight I would be happy to meet them somewhere. I live close to polaris mall but am willing to travel to show someone interested. I will send pics out as soon as i get home I don't have them on my work computer. THANKS