Somebody buy these headers ! ! !

Guest stvbreal

Guest stvbreal

I've posted these before but no hits. I'm gonna try it again.

Hooker Shorty Headers for LT1/LT4 5.7 - I bought these for my '94 CE LT4 and never used them. They go for over $600.00 on Lingenfelters website, were I bought them. I'll let these things go for $250.00 obo. Hardware still in the shrink wrap. Ceramic coated. Just like the picture here:

Hooker Shorty Headers

Guest h8tcivics
would they be able to fit in a Trans am with small space for headers? are they angled toward the firewall at all or are they aimed down? My steering nuckle sticks out into the bay near the engine, and I have tried to find headers that would work but none of them do.

• 3 weeks later...
I have seen these headers and they are beautiful. Whoever buys these for this price is stealing them from him. I can say that they are brand new and have never been bolted on to a car. I know because we were gonna put them on but he sold the car first.

Guest stvbreal
Fuckit. I tried. I was willing to give these things away if anyone were to make me an offer. I'm tired of looking at these things. They are now on their way to the city dump via the garbage man. :D