Nissan North is sweet

Guest timmybgood

Guest timmybgood
For anyone needing Nissan parts, I highly reccommend Nissan North on 23 N. a few miles or so north of 270. Everytime I've needed a part, I either call them up or stop by and its there the day after next. In fact I ordered a part on a friday, picked it up on monday, ordered a new part, picked it up on weds, ordered a new part, picked it up friday. And the guys at the counter are always able to find out what i need quickly. Great job.

Originally posted by Harris93:

Theres nothing like getting jacked around by a dealership, and then finding one that does the job right, and knows what they are talking about. ;)

Agreed. And the cashier at Nissan North is cute smile.gif

-Marc

Guest jpurdy2003

Nissan North has been helpful to me. Last spring when I was looking to buy an SE-R, not only did the used car guys actually know what a B13 SE-R is, they actually called me when they got one in like they said they would. This puts them ahead of every other Nissan dealer I've dealt with. Furthermore, on the few occasions I've gotten parts their, they were competitively priced, and things were actually there when promised. If and when I find myself back in c-bus, they'd be my first call for parts or sales.

Now if we could only get the toll collectors to stay the hell out of their lot.