FUCKING HOUSTON PERFORMANCE

Amy

Guest James C Hensler

Even though you stuck me with a $1,200 bill for the machinework for a 305cid motor that you wanted. And even though you sold Ronnie a transmission that was broken and would not give him money back.I Hope it works out for you!!!! Not Really!

I'm enjoying everything and you deserve everything you get!

Now before everyone bashes me Amy screwed Ronnie and myself and its personal!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by James C Hensler:

Even though you stuck me with a $1,200 bill for the machinework for a 305cid motor that you wanted. And even though you sold Ronnie a transmission that was broken and would not give him money back.I Hope it works out for you!!!! Not Really!

just so this can't be edited in the future...

Ill edit what I had to say.. but your right it is personal and something that is none of your business (ronnie).. but you had to feel as if you had to post non true statements on CR so that fine...just to get attention!

[ 12. April 2005, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: AmysBAD98GT ]

If you EVER bring personal items up like this again on here, I'm banning your stupid ass. Let this serve as your warning.

I don't like you, the way you conduct your business, or the way that you constantly screw other people. I have my eye on you.

Now let's let this thread get back on track...

Good luck Amy!

Guest James C Hensler
Originally posted by o)(o:

I don't like you, the way you conduct your business, or the way that you constantly screw other people. I have my eye on you.

Now let's let this thread get back on track...

Good luck Amy! [/QB]

But its OK when you do it!

I dont know how I'll sleep knowing you dont like me!!!

NORMALLY I DONT LIKE TO BE A DICK... BUT IM FEELING FROGGY TODAY

I think you just put any possible future business from any member on here in the trash.

IMO, if you cant simply put an engine together properly then i cant even imagine how you stay in business.

One problem though....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That comment will not look too good to any lawyer/judge yada yada yada... GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!!! In order for that to mean anything, they have to prove that you yourself sat at your computer and typed it.

The whole thing about selling the rearend... yea that wont mean anything on your behalf, and if it did, you have to prove that she intentionaly sold it knowing that it was useless. Unless you have some sort of papertrail leading to a binding agreement on the machine work... forget it, youll never see it.

As much as it sucks for Amy, and as badass ass as you try to sound.... you dont have a leg to stand on in a court battle other than a refund for the engine. If she can show reciepts, proof of milage, and repetitive work done... your toasted my friend.

Originally posted by Volvolution:

That comment will not look too good to any lawyer/judge yada yada yada... GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!!! In order for that to mean anything, they have to prove that you yourself sat at your computer and typed it.

The whole thing about selling the rearend... yea that wont mean anything on your behalf, and if it did, you have to prove that she intentionaly sold it knowing that it was useless. Unless you have some sort of papertrail leading to a binding agreement on the machine work... forget it, youll never see it.

As much as it sucks for Amy, and as badass ass as you try to sound.... you dont have a leg to stand on in a court battle other than a refund for the engine. If she can show reciepts, proof of milage, and repetitive work done... your toasted my friend.

Uhhhhh... Mr Meaner, You're confusing two completely different people and companies. You're confusing Houston Performance and Hensler Racing. Houston performance built the (apparently broken) motor that is in her car now. I don't know the deal between her and James (Hensler Racing).

I think you screwed more then your fair share people Mr. Hensler. I haven't heard of one person who hasn't had problems with work you did. After that comment I hope your business fucking goes out of business although give it time it will you don;t have a clue as to what you doing over there.

Guest powers

Trans is still here and your old bill so I say yes lets talk to lawyers!

No the trans is sitting in my garage right now. If you would like to come visit it for old times sake I'm sure I can arrange something.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

Uhhhhh... Mr Meaner, You're confusing two completely different people and companies. You're confusing Houston Performance and Hensler Racing. Houston performance built the (apparently broken) motor that is in her car now. I don't know the deal between her and James (Hensler Racing).

No, im not confused....

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL IM TALKING ABOUT!!!

FuCk3n p0w3D!!!11!1!!

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

P.S. if you wanna keep on with these allegations then we can discuss them with our lawyers since this is defamation of character James... cause Im not playing your games!

Defamation of character.... :rolleyes:

Shit breaks, thats what happens when you mod cars. Fix it and be done, and quit crying.

ummmm no you not being able to read makes you look like an ass... I never had any work done with James Hensler! We are talking about something completely different... and if you dont like what I post then done read it or comment... !

BTW... how is posting ones bad experiences about a company in a comsumer section making me look like an ass... I would hope other people who have bad experiences with companies would post them up in a section like this.. so if I had ever thought about going to one of those places I would think twice about it or look into it more..