Rolla's Place

martindc1

Some of you may recall that my window got smashed out a while back. Rolla told me to give him a call so I did and we set something up. Swapping out the window was a relatively simple task but he got the part, put it in, and cleaned the dirt and broken glass out of my truck for less than what I could've found the part myself. Plus, if it wasn't for the salvage yard sending the wrong glass he would have had it done in within 24 hours.

I definitely recommend Rolla's place to anyone. As a matter of fact when I can scrape together the fundage and pick up a set of subframe connectors I am going to have him install them and then this Mustang will really start to become the complete package.

Rolla's way is definitely the right way.

-Bill

Oh and I just wanted to add that with Rolla you can get the flexibility and down to earth service you can't get at some big corporate place. Most places lock the gates up at five-point-zero o'clock but I was able to drop off and pick up my truck well past 5:00.

Originally posted by 151:

Awesom guy, does good work, has a cool dog. graemlins/thumb.gif

Funny you should mention that. I have a 9 month old black lab and when we went to pick up my truck I had a situation on my hands. My dog had me, Rolla's dog, and herself wrapped up in her leash! It was awesome.