Dodd's Body Repair

Kevin R.

Anyone ever used them before?

I swear, every shop on Main St. must be shit, it has been going on 7 hours to buff out 4 fucking scratches that ANOTHER shop caused. Dropped it off at 8 this morning and they said noon, guess what time it is 3:30, and when I call they are still working on it...

I swear i need to get in touch with some reliable shops... :mad:

Rant is now over. graemlins/nonono.gif

I had a Spirit get repaired there about 3 years ago after a front ender. They managed to destroy the one headlight that hadn't been damaged in the crash, LOST the good turn signal from the same side, and never got body panels to fit properly. Plus the paint wasn't quite matched on the hood and fender, they didn't apply the clear coat to the bumper at all, and the idiots somehow WELDED the radiator support around the wiring harness for the drivers side headlight, without connecting it. So, no headlight and another body shop to cut the support, remove the harness, and reweld it.

I'd never do business with them again.

Oh and guess what now? What they swore would "buff out" now wouldn't, so the whole deck lid needs repainted.

It will take about "2 days"...

SO imagine they said noon for buffing..5 hours later they call..so maybe 2 weeks to paint it that translates to...

GAY.

Actually, i know i bitched about them a little but i like them more and more.

Dropped the car off tonight at 5 and they said the whole deck lid will be painted by wed. possibly tomorrow.

As long as they do a good job, kick ass!

BTW this bill is being sent to A Transmission, which i also now recommend.

Haha.

I didnt pick it up the bro did so i didnt get to see anything.

They did a pretty good job, looks good. im pleased.

They touched up a few marks on my spoiler they wernent even supposed to do, so im happy with that, although the touch up looks like sheit, its better than a white spot.

Hopefully they do good with yours too. smile.gif

I would like to officially un-recommend Dodd's.

They painted the deck lid okay. But then they got black overspray all over my 2 rear rims and the spoiler.

All shops on Main can go to hell.

BTW..i would also like to un-recommend A trans. My car will now rarely shift out of OD without revving freely before catching gear.

FAUCK!

• 2 weeks later...