slow motion

Guest mk3vdubu8v

Guest mk3vdubu8v
i took my VW there to get a turbo install, the kit was completely bolt on. every since then it has not ran right, and when they said they tuned it, it ran worse and is now leaking gas...WTF. this is my own personal opinion but...F um.

this is the first time that I've ever heard anything bad about them. This completely surprises me that anything less than perfect would come out of their shop.

I'm not sure that I would blame them for a shitty turbo kit.

I also don't think a leaking fuel line would have been caused by a turbo install.

ive known slowmotion for over 2years now and know all the guys who work there, Ive never heard anything bad about there work, but if its one of there mistakes they will fix there mistakes asap to get you back on the road where your car belongs

just my .02

Mark

Wow this is also the 1st time I heard bad shit about there shop I never had them do any work for me nor have I ever been to there shop but all I ever heard was good stuff about them plus they have some nice cars w/ very nice set ups.I wouldnt think they would do anything fucked up on purpose.Im with Brian on this one

why don't you provide us with dated examples of how you contacted them with your problem and they ether refused or or did not fix the problems. Because we all know that adding a turbo kit to a NA car ALWAYS goes 100% smoothly and never has any bugs to work out. I am wondering if you even have given them chances to take care of it before you publicly bash there shop and attempt to hurt there lively hood.

NOW if you have given them fair opportunities then by all means we should hear about it but not just F um because that does not supply enough info for us to understand why.

Slowmotion does not do this... I'm willing to bet that there was some sort of mistake made on your part. I know the guys at the shop, I've never seen them do work less than perfect.

You didn't just join this forum to bash them did you?

From what I know you insisted on picking up the vehicle early and driving it, knowing it had not been tuned yet. Consequently later from several people who know you saw you beat the piss out of the car. I don't know if you ever came in for a final tune or what, but I am willing to bet your actions before hand caused some of your problems and if not I am 100% positive Corey and Jon would have fixed it and made it right.

I agree with Turbo(less)D and TC09 about the work Corey and John do, they are probrally the most professional people I know, if you break it they do there best to get you back on the road, if they break something on your car they will do there best to fix it to get you back on the road, but that is my .02 cents

Mark

Originally posted by StreetRacer434:

I agree with Turbo(less)D and TC09 about the work Corey and John do, they are probrally the most professional people I know, if you break it they do there best to get you back on the road, if they break something on your car they will do there best to fix it to get you back on the road, but that is my .02 cents

Mark

haha... I don't know about professional tongue.gif but they are stand up guys and Jon has been under the hood of my car on several ocassions helping me with diffferent things.

Originally posted by ( . Y . ):

haha... I don't know about professional tongue.gif but they are stand up guys and Jon has been under the hood of my car on several ocassions helping me with diffferent things.

the reason I said "professional" is because they dont let anything leave the shop perfect is the reason I said that

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

Slow Motion broke a bolt off my turbo and also I have had a few leaks in my exhaust system....nice guys but maybe bad luck, but seems to be a lot of the time with VW's

I know of two other people besides me and mk3vdubu8v that has had probs with them....another turbo bolt broke, and also clutch and turbo probs

number of posts refelcts your credibility????? lol, You should post more details though so you dont look like a tool. Broken bolts sometimes happen on any and every car. maybe its the car not the mech. my .2 cents