Best Friend

Scotty2Hotty

I just wanted to get on here and ask if people really appriciate their best friend. Scott (sapper) has been a good friend of mine for some time now and it was hard to see him go after 2 weeks of fun and partying. He left my house at 3 am this morning for his last drive home in his car. I know there is alot of political bs going on about the war but I am a firm believer in supporting our troops and what they do. I don't know if I could make that last drive and keep it cool. SO the next time your talking about how dumb the war is or may be. Remember their is people just like you sacrificing what they love every day to protect our country.

Scott this one is for you buddy, you'll be missed and never forgotten be safe on your long journey my friend and may god watch over you.

Your Dog

Chris Steele

Guest visualpoet
Yeah bro, watch your back! Thanks for doing your thing so we can all do ours back home. And thanks for making me feel welcome, even if I didn't make it out to roll with you.

The fact there is a guy (or gal, to be PC) like Scott in every village, city or town in America is what makes this country great.

Thanks bud it was good to see ya when you were back, Hurry home.