Anyone in the market for a new car?

Hoop-D

If so...PM me...I can get you a good price on any new or used. I recently started a job with Germain Motorcars and was hired to focus on new business development for their Mercedes-Benz line of vehicles....HOWEVER...I am also allowed to sell. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE A MERCEDES...I can sell you any new or pre-owned vehicle at any of the Germain dealerships...so...anyone looking to get any of the following, call me at Mercedes-Benz (299-2144) or PM me...

- Mercedes Benz (this dealership has some awesome used cars)

- Lexus

- BMW

- Honda

- Acura

- Nissan

- Toyota

- Scion

- Ford

- Chevrolet

- BMW

- Mercury

- Oldsmobile

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

Does that include the Germain Wholesale lot on Sinclair? They've got a 99 Contour that I'm kind of interested in.

Yep...PM me and I will find out more details. 1999 Ford Contour...I'll check into it for ya.

I currently have a 95 SE V6 ATX that my wife drives, and it really has been a great car. The one on Sinclair is a 99 SE V6 MTX. If I get another 'tour, that is exactly what I want. I think list is like $4495 on it though. I don't want to spend that much. Quite frankly, I'd be very happy to buy a pre-98 with 100k+ miles for under $2k if it has all of the stuff I want. Otherwise, I'll just try to find a truck or something in the same price range. Of course that is all contingent on someone taking my Caddy off my hands.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I don't see Subaru in the list, g/f is looking for a new 2.5 Impreza.

Cuz we don't have a Suby dealership. But...I will call to see if we have a gently used one anywhere....like a 2002-2005...is possible.

We have a nice Mazda 6 though...

Originally posted by COLD AIR:

How much off sticker on a Quest

any 850;s out there

Quest...as in the Nissan Quest? I think there would be some good room for negotiating on those. If you are serious, I would gladly meet you out at the dealership in New Albany (Germain Nissan). It would have to be pre-arranged so I could leave my office to meet you. You can call me at 804-4166.

850s? You mean BMW 850?

Take it easy...

Jason