F'ing Reynoldsburg Zoning after me....again.....

Nitrousbird

Reynoldsburg sux big time when it comes to stuff like that. Our room mate had a truck in our drive way that's backed in so they won't notice that the registration was not valid. They towed it any way.

I guess your own drive way doesn't count as your property here in the burg. :rolleyes:

You also can't park across the side walk (blocking).

They also gave me 30 days to come up with $3k to get a new roof because there's a dimple from water damage.

Very nice people we got here.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I've never seen one post from him not being a jerk.

"Reliable Honda" is not being a jerk, he has had bad experiences with them and he is entitled to his opinion based on his experiences.

Any comments you make can be taken as "jerk" as well.

:D

Now play nice!

Guest BLACKBIRD99
I was wondering how long before someone found a way to complain to the city about all of the cars. It's actually pretty funny all of the cars that are always there. :D

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I've never seen one post from him not being a jerk.

Just because I don't like rice, modding economy cars, and rotaries doesn't make me a jerk. Not that I really care about your approval anyway. If you don't like me, don't post in my freaking thread. It's not like I have ever changed my screen name, so you knew exactly who created this thread before opening it up.

**Now gets ready to go back outside to help finish the stock motor swap on my roomates damn CRX, praying THIS stock motor holds together :rolleyes: **

Originally posted by Theoretic:

move the blazer onto your nehbors yard over night and call the police in the morning bitching haha

That works, but for real entertainment, call up a stoner friend of yours, buy and plant a few half grown "weeds" in her backyard late at night, call the police and complain. Sit back and laugh as she tries to explain.

Should there be a disclaimer on this?

:cool:

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

That works, but for real entertainment, call up a stoner friend of yours, buy and plant a few half grown "weeds" in her backyard late at night, call the police and complain. Sit back and laugh as she tries to explain.

Should there be a disclaimer on this?

:cool:

Best idea yet. :D

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

BRILLIANT! graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

Guest Tony_K
Get everyone on CR who owns a dog to take it over to her house to do its business on her lawn. Then call the health department and complain.

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Tony K:

Get everyone on CR to go over to her house to do thier business on her lawn. Then call the health department and complain.