Doggie Doo-doo

zeitgeist57

I've got a Weimaraner. Big dog, big shits. She's a great dog, but she make a LOT of dog shit. I mean a lot. I had a dog shit pile in my backyard, where I would scoop the shit from my back lawn and front lawn to get it off there, but now the dog shit pile is looking pretty shitty.

My question is: What the shit can I do with all of this SHIT?!? I know you can't use dog shit as fertilizer in a garden, because there may be odd diseases and bacteria that would cause human problems. Can I mix the shit with anything to make a good grass fertilizer? Can I burn it?

By the way, she gets Nutro dog food ONLY...no food scraps. Thanks! smile.gif

actually there is like a mini dog poop septic tank that is made, dig a hole in the ground and put it in, then i think you add some kind of chemical and water and it goes away, the lady that watches my dog has it in her back yard, she seems to like it pretty well

Guest doggunracing
Clay, I have a Weimaraner and another, bigger dog, a Catahoula. I have a small backyard so our only choice is to scoop it up every few days into plastic grocery bags we keep from shopping. Just tie the top off a few times, and throw it in the city trash can outside. Seems to work fine.

Toss it over the fence into the neighbors yard ;)

Here at my complex we have to pick up all shit, and throw it away. Sometime don't understand that concept yet, and for some reason a lot of people seem to think that leash laws don't apply to them. I digress. Anyways, I would just put it all in a tied up trash bag and throw it away