Warning to *ANYONE* in the area of Schrock Rd.

Kuruma

If you see a white, late 80s Chevrolet Celebrity with an african american and hispanic male *together* around it/in it at night, get the hell out of the area, no matter *WHAT* you are doing.

The reason for saying this? These two people have been going around the Schrock Rd area, from around Otterbein College, all the way down to The Brookeville robbing people at gunpoint, including a friend of mine right outside of his house. CPD does not seem to be taking the problem seriously at all, and the officer did not take down most of the information that he provided to them in the police report at all, even ignoring the details about their vehicle that he provided to them, instead simply writing "Late model chevy". (Yes, I saw the report.)

Since the News hasn't even thought to bother reporting on the situation, despite the fact that these same individuals are repeatedly assaulting and robbing people, I figured I'd post a heads up about it here so anyone who might be in the area would be aware of the situation, and a little more alert when they have to be in the neighborhood.

Guest GSRchick714

It has been on the news a few times but they don't seem to really act like the people are very dangerous :rolleyes:

Sometimes I don't understand people

Guest aftermidnight
i'm thinkin mob style....claw hammer to their hands so they can't even hold a gun. then have them run down morse rd barking like dogs.....just an idea.....

Originally posted by Kuruma:

If you see a white, late 80s Chevrolet Celebrity with an african american and hispanic male *together* around it/in it at night, get the hell out of the area, no matter *WHAT* you are doing.

The reason for saying this? These two people have been going around the Schrock Rd area, from around Otterbein College, all the way down to The Brookeville robbing people at gunpoint, including a friend of mine right outside of his house. CPD does not seem to be taking the problem seriously at all, and the officer did not take down most of the information that he provided to them in the police report at all, even ignoring the details about their vehicle that he provided to them, instead simply writing "Late model chevy". (Yes, I saw the report.)

Since the News hasn't even thought to bother reporting on the situation, despite the fact that these same individuals are repeatedly assaulting and robbing people, I figured I'd post a heads up about it here so anyone who might be in the area would be aware of the situation, and a little more alert when they have to be in the neighborhood.

report the information to the Westerville police.

Westerville PD is well, Westerville PD. Usually their most interesting incidient is picking up a DUI or ticketing a speeder, so they actually tend to give a crap when something serious happens in Westerville. Maybe they just aren't as jaded as CPD who see this shit far more often then they should.

Westerville PD is well, Westerville PD. Usually their most interesting incidient is picking up a DUI or ticketing a speeder, so they actually tend to give a crap when something serious happens in Westerville. Maybe they just aren't as jaded as CPD who see this shit far more often then they should.

Plus they were robbing Otterbein kids. I don't know what it is, but Westerville PD really seems to care about everything that goes on at Otterbein.

Doesn't Otterbein provide a major source of revenue to Westerville not only from tuition costs, but from students shopping at local area businesses? If I were the cops in a city, I'd be concerned about people preying on the students, because you drive away the students, and everyone loses money.

Doesn't Otterbein provide a major source of revenue to Westerville not only from tuition costs, but from students shopping at local area businesses? If I were the cops in a city, I'd be concerned about people preying on the students, because you drive away the students, and everyone loses money.

Pretty much, plus the WPD was probably pretty bored, and they actually got to do something beside give tickets.

I was cuffed in westerville once. Was sitting out in front of the old shop, shooting radar at passing cars, just having fun, guessing speeds. Problem was, cop was across the street trying to write a speeding ticket, guess I was the reason he didnt?

Filed a complaint the next day.

yeah westerville PD are bastards. i dont condsider them real cops really. they are glorified security guards.

same thing with blendon, new albany etc. any small town really.

columbus cops = real cops

FCSO = real cops

OSHP = real cops

i mean seriously. why does it take 5 westerville cops in 3 cruisers to come when i get pulled over for speeding? am i really THAT much of a threat? or are you just bored?

Yeah. Hell, they sent 5 cruisers after me and two friends for getting our taxes taken care of on sunday once. (Not kidding.)
is that against the law? can you please elaborate?

I live on karl on the other side of 161 and seen an older gentleman get jumped infront of my house 2 nights ago, I called the police they told me that "IM sorry sir this is not a top priority right now" I run out the house and chase them down the street go back and the old man said " all they wanted was a cigarette" I stayed out there with the old man till his son showed up to take him home

Guest aftermidnight
Originally posted by StreetRacer434:

I live on karl on the other side of 161 and seen an older gentleman get jumped infront of my house 2 nights ago, I called the police they told me that "IM sorry sir this is not a top priority right now" I run out the house and chase them down the street go back and the old man said " all they wanted was a cigarette" I stayed out there with the old man till his son showed up to take him home

thats just bullshit right there. the sad part is if you and the man's son caught the guys and did some boondock law on those guys, you bet your sweet ass the cops would show up then.... and bust you two for beating those guys....i'm really starting to lose respect for certain law enforcement agencies.

Damn. Another reason to stop smoking i suppose, i always ignore people when they try to get my attention. (I live in the ghetto of Bexley). I was pulling out of wendy's once and this ghetto looking guy started running over asking for a ride.. i was like... sure! then sped off quick