Stupid Sexual Preadtor Pray for my sister!!! :( SAD!

thorne

My Ittle sister 14 has disappeared So i was asked to hack into her computer and get her log and such by my parents i found out here are 4 guys over 20 fucking with her triyng to get her to come out to MEET.. for fucked up shit. It look like one of them was meeting with her now that she is disappeared its the only lead we have. .Cops arent helping i called some freinds and di research with logs and such got the adress My parents are hedding to portssmith now to try and see if she is there. Please pray for her shes only 14 :(

sixfftddy is the guys yahoo name and he removed his profile since last night .....

im really scared.

All Prayer Accepted and appreicated

Guest GSRchick714
Wow, that is so scary. I'm sorry it had to happen to your family. I have a 15 year old sister and I don't know what I would do if anything like that happened to her. Let us know if there's any way we can help.

so far we got a Address My parents are both on there way down. There both Sheriffs. we got a connection in sciota county goonna go there with them.

I will post more info as i find out

They are on the way .. still I got to talk to like 2 more detectives for cracking the case and hacking her account to help them out.....

Its a shame she waas the best good student before some guy rapped her before at her baby sitter and th cops did not want to help :(

Guest rperry74

I am very sorry to hear about what is going on and we are praying for your family.

We are sort of involved with this now as my wife works at Verizon, and she is the one who spoke with your father, and/or the F.B.I. earlier today. She fully feels horrible that she could not give out the information they were requesting and hopes that everyone understands. They should have laws regarding the confidentiality of information regarding minors in situations like this. All they wanted was a phone number, and without a court ordered subpeona she could not give out what they needed. I hope you find her soon and everything is okay.

*update*

Portsmouth turned up not being it... they are now looking in columbus area checking on a couple other leads. I really hope they find her! i will have update later for everyone.