Snow plow man stuck

pg

So I just got home from a friends and the snow plow man is plowing my driveway. This is exciting because I can finally put my car in the garage because its been stuck. So I get out of the car and the guy is stuck, this is hilarious to me being in my current state and the irony. The plow truck man is stuck in my driveway and has been for twenty minutes and cannot get out, meanwhile my car is still stuck in the driveway and I'm going to dig it out tomorrow. What should I do to help him I have no salt or kitty litter to put under his tires. The only thing I was thinking would help is these shingles for our roof, do any of you think this would work?

Guest Harris92
Originally posted by pgsrt-4:

Yeah he just got out, that only took forever, I was just about to go out there and see if he wanted to try to roof shingles, it may have worked.

You didnt say that since he got his truck out. I thought maybe he would do it since he wasnt stuck anymore. graemlins/finger.gif

I'm trying to get my car out now I have to roof shingles under the tires but I can't get them far enough under so its not helping but Marcs coming over and I think Clark is so it will get out today. I'm so excited for it to be unstuck I'm going to blow dry to ice off of her.

Originally posted by BADASSKYLARK:

Nope, my friends neighbor shook his head at the driver so he stopped otherwise he would have just kept going.

That is fucked up! His supervisor should hear about that one...