Does the board do this to anybody else?

RedRocket1647545505

ok, this board always seems to do this too me. Not sure if it's my computer, or the board itself.

I'll get on CR. Pages come up fresh. I click on a topic, do my reading thing, usually don't reply, and then I'll click the back button. Here's where it gets odd. It takes me back to a point where the page was earlier in the day. By this I mean...the new topic I just clicked on, won't be there. Or any of the newer topics. But if I hit refresh...it'll go back to normal.

Understand what I mean?

Just curious, but why does it do this? It's kind of annoying.

Firefox has a MAJOR security hole. Avoid like plague until they fix it.

Big Ass Security Hole.

The PARTIAL fix is in Firefox 1.0.1 But its only partial. The rest is : don't follow links from untrusted sources and always manually type in the url in the address bar. Sounds like a crappy ass partial fix to me, unless you don't actually want to surf...

Back on topic:

This never happens to me on IE, two separate boxes, the work laptop and the home desktop.

Both version 6.0.29

Guest 1QWKEVO
Originally posted by Mowgli:

This never happens to me on IE, two separate boxes, the work laptop and the home desktop.

Both version 6.0.29

yeah I have 6.0.29 with Service Pack 2 and I dont have any problems like this....