Who wants to help me?

LJ

Who wants to help me put a Flowmaster catback exhaust system on my 1999 Mustang GT? Not looking for a shop here, just someone to help me out. Oh yeah, I dont have a floor jack, jack stands or a sawzall

Anthony, sounds awesome man. I am about to run to Polaris to have lunch with my cousin. I don't have your new #, so I pm'd you my cell phone number. Just call and tell me when to come over and give me your address!!

sure man, I got nothin else to do. We are gonna use your garage right? We can use my parents garage just north of New Albany if we can use your jack and stands

Ok, new question.... who should I call in order to get a brake line replaced/fixed..... Exhaust sounds good, but I cant go fast enough to hear it, cause I can't stop

Originally posted by Shrextreme:

:( did you screw it up???

The sawz-all hit a burr in the metal or something and it caught up and jerked out of my hand and I cut a brake line. We have a pressure fitting over the cut in the line, but I have no brake pressure after bleeding the brakes 4 times. So our fix doesnt leak fluid, just wont let pressure build up