Thought of the Day (3/23/05)

Casper

So, I was sitting here reading countless posts rambling on about completely worthless globs of shit, and it hit me: a good 80% of this board has got to be taking the dick in their ass. Its the only logical explanation. There are so many homos on here Richard Simmons would feel at home. And there are so many gay little kids, Michael Jackson would think he'd died and gone to child molester heaven. I think its time for the mighty ban-hammer to take care of some of this shit.

Oh yeah, and the next person to bitch about a ticket that they got for doing something they shouldn't have been doing gets a community

graemlins/nutkick.gif

Originally posted by satan:

Oh yeah, and the next person to bitch about a ticket that they got for doing something they shouldn't have been doing gets a community

graemlins/nutkick.gif

speaking of that, i got a ticket for doing 50 in a 35, it was total bullshit, i think i was just getting harassed because the cop was jelouse of my sweet ass jeep smile.gif

but seriously, i agree