Back on the road finally...

exSRAaron

Picked up another 600RR. 3400 bucks, not to bad..its an 04, the original owner (owner before the one i bought it off of) had some pretty bad taste..huge chrome spike screws, chrome chain guard, chrome pegs, fake carbon fiber levers, mirrors, barends. It's got a puig windscreen, 520 conversion with vortex sprockets, jardine pipe (loud as HELL), integrated rear taillight, flush mount turn signals, thats about it. Already swapped out the pegs and barends for stock ones. Putting on some take-offs this week, might do a full front end swap (05 inverted forks, new brakes, etc) and prolly get a SD.

Aaron

newbike1.jpg

Gorgeous!

LP is illegal though and draws negative attention. I'd hand up it under the tail or behind the passenger pegs.

I'd keep the spikes, they make it stand out from others. I like'em! :cool:

yeah i just throw the plate on there to get home, i plan on mounting it under the tail on this bike :D unlike my old one :p

Congrats man, glad to see you finally got another bike. Sorry I haven't had time to answer your PM, been busy with trying to sell the house and stuff.

Hope to ride with you again before I move.

Ben