Happy Jesus Day, lol!

copperhead

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

I vote should. :D

But you might anger some religous people though.

If someone gets angry over satire, they seriously need to reevaluate their outlook on life.

http://www.columbusracinghosting.com/mfaigley/jesus/jesussaves.gif

Guest FBody Addict

to those who are religeous but not to the point of insanity, i wish you well during your holiday

to those like jerry falwell, get a life

this may offend some so you may not want to read on

if you ask me (and you didn't) religeon was created by rich people to control the masses of slaves and poor people, and also to explain where we came from and other questions like that to which no one could answer, and is no longer relevant

That would be Religion and Religious.Yes I am a Christian.One comedian said "God doesn't want your money,if he wanted your money he would just reach down and take it".It sucks how a few Bad Apples can turn people off of Church.Thats enough about that lets talk fast cars and bikes.

Originally posted by Chad is Dead:

More then most will ever know. Does anyone have an idea what a catiplillar humping a frenchfry has to do w/ easter?

Did the french happen to surrender on Easter some year long (or not-so-long) ago?