Two Lane Blacktop...............

Nitrousbird

So Trevor pops in this piece of crap into the DVD player.

I'm all for muscle cars, and figured this would be some classic muscle car movie. And yes, it did have some muscle cars, and a few cool ones as that.

But I don't think I've seen a movie more boring in my life. 1 hour, 41 minutes, and they could have summed all of that up in about 5 minutes. I was expecting some interesting ending, but NNNOOOOOOOO. Ends in a slow motion race.

The race across the country = graemlins/gay.gif It made no sense, and there never was a winner for the pinks. The racing sucked, and somehow the same 55 Chevy that could barely beat a stock 455 70 GTO was able to beat a built C2 Vette.

I assume other have seen this horriable movie. Anyone else share a similar opinion about it?

Guest stevil

I saw it, didn't really like it. The GTO was sweet, the dude driving it was a goof though. lol :D A good plot basically, but it wasn't presented well at all, makes for a sucky movie. The ending sucked as well.

I agree Joe, graemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gif .

Guest 10secondMouse
Agreed, not an entertaing movie by any means, sure it has some cool cars but the movie is just slow. I'll stick with American Grafitti and the original Vanishing Point.

Guest JoesGirlfriend

I dunno, James Taylor is a HOTTIE in that movie!!

"The Yellow Dart" kept my intrest too - until I fell asleep.... oh well tongue.gif

Low Budget movies rock!!

I wish I could erase that movie from my memory graemlins/gay.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gif

And +1 for Vanishing Point and American Graffiti. Another good old school car movie is Hollywood Knights graemlins/thumb.gif

Scott

peace