Sad to hear

Rally Red Evo

ditto my dial up wont let me read the artical but i have to say the same as everyone else. i hate to hear that any service man has been hurt or killed in the line of duty. im a military brat and ive lost a few people that i concedered family. its very depressing but at least there is a little piece of mind to have, this person gave his life for the country he loved. may god bless the men and women lost.

wow. i rmemebr thinking what a sweet thing that was when he re-enlisted. (heard about it on jim rome) and actually wanted to be a ranger so that the army wouldnt pull an elvis on him and stick him in some rear area company.

*hats off* to all the servicemen and women.

Pat Tillman is a true American hero I remember him on the Arizona state football team OSU played in the Rose Bowl he was a hard working football player and most important a great American.In a time were some football players are making phone calls after touchdowns and a certain Miami Hurricane T.E.(Winslow)is claiming"I'm a soldier"This man passed up millions of dollars to go into the special forces and didnt want any special attention because he felt his sacrfices were no different than any other person serving there country Its was a sad day when I found out Mr Tillman passed today. He will be truly missed.