Mushrooms

Adam

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

well it is mushroom season, went out sunday and only found about 20, 2 of em were over 6 inches tall, give it a couple warm muggy days and i will be rolling in them

deap fried morel mushrooms > *

man no fair, i suck at finding those... my family and i go out looking for them and usually only find about 5 :( wheres your secret spot eh? or maybe i can just buy a few?

Originally posted by Make Your Bed:

man no fair, i suck at finding those... my family and i go out looking for them and usually only find about 5 :( wheres your secret spot eh? or maybe i can just buy a few?

i was thinking about buying a couple pounds off my uncle and bringing em up to fry at a meet sometime, but damn they are not cheap, $10/pd of mushrooms last time i checked

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

i was thinking about buying a couple pounds off my uncle and bringing em up to fry at a meet sometime, but damn they are not cheap, $10/pd of mushrooms last time i checked

In that case, just bring enough for you and me ;)

Guest lustful
wow.. that is expensive.. just spend some time out in the woods rather than that. secret spots.. hmm note dead trees... look around. although not all dead trees usually produce as such, also usually within the first three years of being dead as well.. guess you kinda have to constantly be out and about to know what died and what hasn't to know where to "go" but has always worked for me... five gallon buckets at a time