Under Car Neons

Guest bird of a different motor

Originally posted by bird of a different motor:

... anyone have any in Blue that they want to get rid of or can purchase cheaply? Blue long tubes

?????

you are dead to me

*fez voice* go..........................i said go *end fez voice*

Originally posted by Orion:

like any one of you in this thread could actually harm trevor. even with a lead pipe.

Ill kick his girly osu football playing ass all the way up to Michigan! graemlins/burnout02.gif;)smile.gif

-Marc

It's not for his 69. It is for his other new toy; anyone who was out at Jegs last Saturday knows what his new toy is.

Sadly, the previous owner of his new toy put blue neons on it, and though they do go w/ the color scheme, neons = the gayness. As I've alreay told Trevor time and again, the only thing I'll help him w/ on those is pulling the damn things off his new toy.

Of course, I could always just cut the wires to the neons every time he gets them working.............

And Trevor can be physically defeated; a single peace of spicey beef jerkey turns him into a whiney pansy. :Dtongue.gif

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

questions, is this the same trevor that was at at the cofba party at tracy's

he plays for osu

holy shit joe actually came out to a meet

- Same Trevor at the COFBA party

- Doesn't play for OSU, did for a VERY short time (past injury didn't allow him to continue playing)

- Yes, I came out for a while. Got to see a GTO up close, so that was cool. Got a chuckle out of all the people laughing at the 2 RX7's that left at the same time, fart comments all around. :D

Originally posted by Ricochet:

I have the sides and rear tubes, along with a transformer for them. You will need to buy a new one for the front because I was in a fender bender that busted it. One tube should cost like $10-$20, let me know if you want them.. I'll give them for free.

No....please no!!!

Originally posted by SomethingQwik:

i will pistol whip the next guy who says shenanigans.....hey farva whats that resturant with the mozarella sticks and all the goofy shit on the walls? Oh you mean shenanigans!!!! OOOOOO!!!

"Who wants cream? Nobody? OK, no cream."

Guest stevil
Neons on the new car? Meh... you need N2O instead ofn neons Trev, or something HP productive like that. ;) If you do anykind of neon stuff it should be in the engine bay or something like that. Damn this 8% beer has got me good. :D

ok guys,...this is Trevor Posting.....Thank you all for the wonderful comments. I am interested in the neons that you are offering up for free. My ph num is 330-819-7201. I have them working but i would like to use more so that i get the look right. NO BULBS CAN BE SEEN ....I repeat NO bulbs can be seen! I like them actually but i would like to add a couple more shorter ones. Thanks for the loving comments really. I feel so touched. Trevor

Guest bird of a different motor

Thank you Brian for calling me... i am very interested. One of your short ones will be very very helpful to me and i already have a home picked out for it

I will call you after work, and i can drive to where ever to meet you to pick it up.. thanks for your time. And to all the haters.... with the addition of one of these bulbs from him, this light thing will look very nice. Just need a bit more light ahead of the air dam.