Anyone else miss football season?

ZYUL8TR

Originally posted by B DUBS:

OK first off the Raiders are just the team i root for if i happen to watch the nfl or the bungols. But i could again GIVE A RATS ASS what happens in the nfl.

And if i remember right the steelers have sucked for quite some time??? Good ole Tommy i have 3 chins gun, man what a qb tongue.gif

You obviously dont remember right. 1 really bad year last year, and a respectable year the previous season :rolleyes:

That's right, keep making fun of Tommy Gun.

He must suck to have been the Come Back Kid in 2002, and have some of the best stats in the NFL. graemlins/slap.gif And to be the number one draft pick out of UCLA to sit behind John Elway...yeah, but he sucks. graemlins/trout.gif

Whatever, he also must suck to still be the starter even after the Steelers picked up Roethlisberger in the draft...sit down biatch graemlins/nutkick.gif:cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

You obviously dont remember right. 1 really bad year last year, and a respectable year the previous season :rolleyes:

That's right, keep making fun of Tommy Gun.

He must suck to have been the Come Back Kid in 2002, and have some of the best stats in the NFL. graemlins/slap.gif And to be the number one draft pick out of UCLA to sit behind John Elway...yeah, but he sucks. graemlins/trout.gif

Whatever, he also must suck to still be the starter even after the Steelers picked up Roethlisberger in the draft...sit down biatch graemlins/nutkick.gif:cool:

-Marc

I think one tommy is old and to slow for his own good. Say what you want a QB can have great stats but still not be all that great, like payton manning, biggest chocker ever.

Guest monkey4sale321

Yeah NFL can suck my balls.. GO COLLEGE! GO OSU. The OSU Spring game was a tease.. I can't wait!..

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

PS.... COLLEGE > pro

Originally posted by Kohones:

--- "Where'd we go Steelers, where'd we Go"!?!! :D

Exactly. smile.gif Prepare for another sad season :D .. I am itching for football.. I actually just called today to see when single game tickets for the Bengals go on sale. The hold "music" was radio highlights of last season.. Got me all pumped for da foolsball. A Monday night AND a Sunday night game this year! graemlins/bubbrubb.gif

<singing> "I got a feeling, Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl!"

NFL Sunday Ticket and ESPN Gameplan on DirecTV rocks. Sundays, I have the big screen, w/ a high def. satellite receiver, set to the Steelers game, while there are two other TV's setup to scroll through the other games. Saturdays, when the Buckeyes have away games (have season tickets), the big screen is on the Buckeyes game while the other two TV's are set to scroll through the nations many other options.