Wheel opinions for the X

Guest infamous me 235

Guest RJ1074
Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

i would get a set of black rims or gunmetal something dark, i don't think an aluminum or polished any color would all that good on your car, black would be pimp though

well the picture down below makes the rims appear to be a gun metal color... i think they would be nice!

you can always re sell them

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Venomss:

Cody,

Those rims in the link are fine, I think, although I'm not a big fan of those center caps shown.

Like others have said, something dark (black, gunmetal) would look sharp and would be bit more unique.

John

Yeah, i want to get something dark, but changed my mind about wheels right now. wanna get the suspension done first. but i really really like the 2G GS-T or GS-X wheels and the 3G wheels. if i ever got ahold of them, i'll have them painted black or gunmetal. :D

Originally posted by Doug:

I like these wheels http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/Images/Products/JICM_COILOVR_SF1.jpg

As do I. I'm looking into Ground Control coilovers and then getting some shocks and/or struts with them. Any ideas? Tein is damn too expensive for me. ABout the only one that fits my car (probably not, i only looked real quick and found the first one) was like $1,400. That's damn expensive for a guy like me.