Pee?? lol

dragknee66

Guest Tony_K
Originally posted by Ambrosia:

Ok I gotta ask! Why do guys like to pee on women?

Don't make generalizations like that! Really, it's only a handful! smile.gif

Originally posted by Tony_K:

I like to pee on those blue cleaner things in the toilet bowls, to see how much blue dye I can get them to release in one piss. YAY!! tongue.gif

Your not a real man if you don't try to destroy one of thoes every chance you get.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Ambrosia:

Ok I gotta ask! Why do guys like to pee on women?

I've only done it three or four times. Basically, it's nothing sexual, it's about disrespect. If there's some chick at a party who wants to hook up with me and will do anything to hook up with me, yet does not understand that I don't like her and don't like that she's skanky enough to be on my nuts to that degree, I'll see exactly how far she'll go to get a beef injection. The only time I've done it outside of those circumstances is when a woman said to me "I'll only let you fuck me if you pee on me afterwards." It has never been a sexual thing for me, but I have done it.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I've only done it three or four times. Basically, it's nothing sexual, it's about disrespect. If there's some chick at a party who wants to hook up with me and will do anything to hook up with me, yet does not understand that I don't like her and don't like that she's skanky enough to be on my nuts to that degree, I'll see exactly how far she'll go to get a beef injection. The only time I've done it outside of those circumstances is when a woman said to me "I'll only let you fuck me if you pee on me afterwards." It has never been a sexual thing for me, but I have done it.

You're not helping your case man.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by DropTop:

You're not helping your case man.

I just answered the question honestly. I keep it real, no matter how stupid it makes me look.

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I've only done it three or four times.

FUNNY! I bet these girls were HOT! Not to mention...classy.

I bet 90 Days Same As Cash and you have shared some of the same ladies.