Going to F1 Indy race

Guest DagoRcR

Originally posted by Spidey2721:

So Eric are we going togther Saturday?

Kinda. But "We" doesn't include you, man. tongue.gif Sorry man, maybe if you had boobies, the other half of my "we" does. tongue.gif I'll most likely be heading out there saturday, gotta call about a room, though.

Originally posted by 95FiveOh:

I'll be rooting for the boyz in red!

I'm sorry Cara, we must be enemies. tongue.gif

One thing I have over Schumi; At least I've never been passed by a Minardi tongue.gif

Guest GotTorque?
Originally posted by Driver:

I'm sorry Cara, we must be enemies. tongue.gif

One thing I have over Schumi; At least I've never been passed by a Minardi tongue.gif

Touche :cool:

But he is a superior driver an can keep the car within 95-100% of the vehicle's capabilities whenever he is driving!!! I know he has an awesome vehicle and chassis setup, but, man, the guy can drive!!! graemlins/burnout.gif

Guest GotTorque?

OOh- did you hear the Williams and Toyota teams were DQed after the FIA found that the brake ducts were out of spec???

That means poor Ralf continues his streak of bad luck!

Originally posted by Rally Red Evo:

I think it would great if F1 left Indy and went to a real track like Road America. How do we make that happen ;)

make road america near something tongue.gif

something more feasable, and i think far more bad ass, would be a metropolitan street course some where. Long Beach comes to mind (and is actualy feasable), but some where amid sky scrapers would be quite bad ass.

I say we destroy that sacraligeous mall and rebuild Riverside to its former glory...ney, better :cool:

Originally posted by 95fiveOh:

[qb]But he is a superior driver an can keep the car within 95-100% of the vehicle's capabilities whenever he is driving! [QB]

Incorrect. He can keep it within 99.9-100% of its capabilities at all times. ;)

I think god was AWOL this weekend, and when he came back, he saw the results and said "what the fuck was ralf doing on the pole AND the podium? Who the hell did I leave in charge when I was gone!?"

next thing we know, Bing, the FIA smites them. tongue.gif

Guest GotTorque?

I think god was AWOL this weekend, and when he came back, he saw the results and said "what the fuck was ralf doing on the pole AND the podium? Who the hell did I leave in charge when I was gone!?"

next thing we know, Bing, the FIA smites them. tongue.gif

graemlins/thumb.gif That's awesome!!! :D

Kinda. But "We" doesn't include you, man. tongue.gif Sorry man, maybe if you had boobies, the other half of my "we" does. tongue.gif I'll most likely be heading out there saturday, gotta call about a room, though.

So could I talk you into stopping this a' way since its kinda on the way. So I can follow ya out?

Later,

jay

I dont wanna seem like I'm being course here jay, but how is driving 90 miles north out of my way "kinda" on the way? tongue.gif

doesnt look like we'll be making it to qualifying. The Indy area hotels have gone OPEC on our asses and joined forces. No hotel within 30 miles will let rooms for less then 3 days.

Guest GotTorque?

There is a Ferrari road car "gathering" downtown Friday afternoon, starts at 3:30 I think. It's at a place called Monument Circle! Supposed to be about 75 Ferraris there.

Are you guys going to be there for practice/ qualifying?

Guest GotTorque?

oh, and BTW: Theres a huge BMW gathering tomarrow right here in columbus. It's at a place called "starbucks", they have it every day. ;)

Yeah, that's cool, because you don't see BMW's driving around everyday! ;):D