Mount St. Helens

Tractor

Huh, wonder if it'll pop again? We climbed St. Helens during a family trip back in 1987, when I was 13. It was a horrible climb, very dusty and a steep climb. But you can't even believe how incredible it is to look out over the crater and see how the entire top 1500 feet of the mountain SLID down.

Guest FBody Addict

I love Ohio..... no huge earthquakes, no hurricanes, no horribly hot weather in the summer, no horrible snowstorms or really cold weather in the winter, maybe an occasional tornado

oh yeah, and no big ass volcanoes (sp? volcanos doesnt look right either

Mark my words, the end is near. An odd series of hurricanes, massive earthquakes, dormant volcanos ready to erupt, flooding spawned from hurricane weather, along with series of tornados. All the signs are pointing in one direction. And Anna Nicole isn't fat anymore. The end is approaching. graemlins/popcorn.gif

EDIT: I just happened to read about an asteroid that flew closest to the Earth than one has in a century. It's all adding up.

[ 30. September 2004, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: SilverEvo8owner ]