Guest XxClipSeRacNxX

Guest XxClipSeRacNxX
saturday night i was on my way to groveport from westerville... on the way down there we saw a really bad ass wreck like this white car had no top was completly smashed in and on its top.. so we went to groveport on the way home.. right around the easton exit agian there was a white car that was caught on fire.. and i dont mean no little fire.. at 1st we thought sum1 was having a bonfire on 270.. scary shit.. so then we keep going and about a mile up theres ANOTHER wreck right where the other one was only on the other side.. with a motorcycle crushed into 2... it was weird ass shit!! but be careful guyz!

yeah i heard about that biker getting killed. he was running from the gahanna cops, the cop quit chasing him b/c he knew he wasnt going to be able to hang, and apparently the guy lost control on 270 and flew down the road a bit, while his bike bounced around traffic and ended up on the hood of someones car... the dispatch didnt say how fast he was going though.

Originally posted by jmr:

yeah i heard about that biker getting killed. he was running from the gahanna cops, the cop quit chasing him b/c he knew he wasnt going to be able to hang, and apparently the guy lost control on 270 and flew down the road a bit, while his bike bounced around traffic and ended up on the hood of someones car... the dispatch didnt say how fast he was going though.

...and what did you learn from this kids... I saw the burnt out car on my way to trail yesterday.

later,

jay

To ALL be careful and smart as you ride

My family and I am going through some tough times. The motorcyclist that died was my wife's cousin Trent. It is such a shame to make some bad decisions and put others into such pain. Trent was one of a nice and hard working guy, but made a mistake that that no-one can take back.

FYI,

Trent was 31 years old and been riding bikes for over 10 years and is from Westerville. Trent graduated from Westerville South in '93.

Be careful and smart

-Rick

Originally posted by Coldblue1999:

high risk, u do, i know both of them, the one that died and the one he was riding with. its sad. the was a cool guy and i really hate to see something like that happen to anyone, its horrifing.

I hate to be part of the hear say, I didnt even know there was a passenger. It is sad, only 30 years old. :(

Originally posted by Just a Cruiser:

a nice and hard working guy, but made a mistake that that no-one can take back.

That's really sad, I'm sorry to hear about that.

Some of the self-righteous people around here could learn alot from this.