Question for u guys who go to strip clubs??

CJINOHIO03

My three favorites around here are:

- Columbus Gold (NW corner of Bethel and Sawmill)

- Kahoots (SE corner plaza of Kenny and Henderson)

- Dockside Dolls (N side 161 between I71 and Cleveland Ave, closer to Cleveland)

I'd say I like Kahoots the best, with Dockside and Gold being tied for second. All have some hot broads and decent seating setups. Of course drinks are a total rip off, but that's just how it is.

Originally posted by Rump Ranger:

columbus strip clubs are the suck

Quit being gay.

I agree with Nitrousbird, to an extent. Those three clubs are fairly quality - i.e., the girls there will be better looking than most. However, a downside to Columbus Gold is that you have to pay for a private dance to see tits - if I am remembering correctly, at Columbus Gold they wear those queer pasties, or don't remove their bikini tops or whatever when they're on stage. Booty.

Strip clubs, I think, like regular clubs, get "hot" for a while and then cool off. It's like all the class strippers (I know, an oxymoron) seem to migrate to one or two clubs, get it while the getting's good, and then move on to the next club. From what I've heard and experienced, Kahoots seems to be the "hot spot" at the moment. If you go there, ask for Ashley (that's her real name, I think) - you won't be disappointed.

Raunchy is, to me, a matter of luck and circumstance. Sometimes you can get the right stripper to do all kinds of, um, extracurricular activities, depending on how deep your pockets are and how much Ecstacy or cocaine you have available. Though, if you're looking for a BJ, your best bet would probably be to go to some hole in the wall club <insert Club Secrets here> and try your luck there. Mind you, the oral favors you may receive there will probably be from a toothless mouth, but, hey, you can't expect much. (Disclaimer: All of this I have learned through research on the Internet.)

I don't know of any clubs in Columbus that are full nudity. If I am recalling correctly, they have some law (in Columbus, or maybe that covers all of Ohio?) that doesn't allow full nudity in strip clubs period, or at least in clubs where they serve alcohol. I could be completely wrong about this. I know of a club in Lexington (Ky) that goes full nudity. Of course, I'm sure that does you a lot of good now.

Also, I forgot to mention that the Doll House isn't a bad club. It's on Karl Rd, near 161. There's a clique of Russian girls there that are fairly raunchy.

Also, I've heard Pure Platinum isn't bad either. Never been myself - I understand that it's BYOB (so that way you aren't shafted for eleventy billion dollar drinks), but you also have to pay some "membership" fee or something at the door, which is around $30.

Originally posted by Rump Ranger:

columbus strip clubs are the suck

I'm with him. If you spent your late teens/early 20's in some Canadian strip clubs like I did, they do suck. Those ruined me for ever really truly enjoying myself at an American strip club... :(

Pure Platinum is BYOB and is full nude. I have never been there, but from what Ive been told it's exactly what you are looking for.

My suggestion would be either Christy's Caboret in Nashville TN, or Leopards in Windsor :cool:

-Marc

Originally posted by SAWBINDER:

Try the CHEETAH 3 in Atlanta GA, full nudity, all hot girls and all the alchol you can afford. You won't be disappointed. By the way if you drink in or around the dublin area watch out for the cops. Lots of OVI arrests.

You, my friend, speak the truth. smile.gif

I got in free, free buffet, and $1 bottles of Bud all night.

Guest 00Smurf
Originally posted by BrockSamson:

My girl freinds bedroom, free, pretty much any time...for me anyways, you may have to negotiate. tongue.gif

HAHAAH thats some funny shit.

Guest 00Smurf
I understand that it's BYOB (so that way you aren't shafted for eleventy billion dollar drinks)
Points for the celebrity jeporday quote. that show rocks.

um i've been to columbus gold before it wasnt to bad. they do go topless on the dance floor you dont have to pay extra.

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

Planium is 18 and up now according to my friends.

-Marc

It is 18 and up. People under 21 have to buy the t-shit and wear it so they know. It's BYOB and you have to pay for a tray of ice for your beer. They'll nail you for something since they can't sell it to you.

I've been there once, it is full nude, and they had some decent looking girls. Gotta love $1 lap dance time.

oh yeah, and if you want a REAL strip club, forget Windsor, forget TN, go to Vegas. :cool:

Pure Platinum kinda sucks.

- The lighting is terriable

- The girls are annoying and pushy

- The girls tend to look like the rejects who couldn't get a job at Columbus Gold (which is next door), so they came there instead

- The stage side dances are pathetic. At most good clubs around here, a $1 stage side dance will get a girl up in your face doing god knows what (boobies in face, ass in face, etc.). At Pure Platinum, MOST of the girls seem to give you a 5 second ass shake 5' away then want your money. Their lap dances left something to be desired too. BYOB is nice, but the rest just isn't.

Columbus Gold will show boobs out front (I was there for a bachelor party a couple of weeks ago). Pasties are the rule, though with many girls it is so worn off you don't even notice.