I Require 1 Harley Davidson

SPLN SUX

A small chicken and a horse were walking through the woods one day, when the horse fell into a huge mud hole. The horse yelled at the chicken to go back to get the farmer to help him get out. The chicken ran back to the farm, but couldn't find the farmer anywhere. The chicken eventually made it out to the barn where the farmer kept his Harley and his rope. The chicken jumped on the Harley and grabbed the rope, and went back to the hole. The chicken threw the rope to the horse and told him to hang on to the rope which was attached to the back of the Harley. The chicken managed to get the horse out of the mud hole and put the Harley and the rope back where they were, and the farmer was none the wiser.

A couple of weeks later, the chicken and the horse were walking through the woods again, and the chicken fell into the very same mud hole. The chicken said "Just go back to the farm and get the Harley and the rope, and come back and get me out."

The horse though thought, "I don't know how to ride a Harley." At that time, the horse had a thought... He said to the chicken "I'm going to stand over the mud hole, and you just reach up and grab that hangy thing underneath me. I'll pull you out that way."

The moral of the story (yes, there is a moral) is that when you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.

graemlins/lol.gif Sorry, seemed appropriate.

Originally posted by CR Caddy:

A small chicken and a horse were walking through the woods one day, when the horse fell into a huge mud hole. The horse yelled at the chicken to go back to get the farmer to help him get out. The chicken ran back to the farm, but couldn't find the farmer anywhere. The chicken eventually made it out to the barn where the farmer kept his Harley and his rope. The chicken jumped on the Harley and grabbed the rope, and went back to the hole. The chicken threw the rope to the horse and told him to hang on to the rope which was attached to the back of the Harley. The chicken managed to get the horse out of the mud hole and put the Harley and the rope back where they were, and the farmer was none the wiser.

A couple of weeks later, the chicken and the horse were walking through the woods again, and the chicken fell into the very same mud hole. The chicken said "Just go back to the farm and get the Harley and the rope, and come back and get me out."

The horse though thought, "I don't know how to ride a Harley." At that time, the horse had a thought... He said to the chicken "I'm going to stand over the mud hole, and you just reach up and grab that hangy thing underneath me. I'll pull you out that way."

The moral of the story (yes, there is a moral) is that when you're hung like a horse, you don't need a Harley to pick up chicks.

graemlins/lol.gif Sorry, seemed appropriate.

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Thats good stuff man.

No, my dad picked one up last year (03 Duece) and i really want one so we can take some trips. My parents got divorced when i was like 4 or 5 so any and all chances i have to spend time with my dad... i take em, no matter how expensive the medium might be ;)

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Thats good stuff man.

No, my dad picked one up last year (03 Duece) and i really want one so we can take some trips. My parents got divorced when i was like 4 or 5 so any and all chances i have to spend time with my dad... i take em, no matter how expensive the medium might be ;)

That's cool that you wanna spend time with your dad, but don't think that you have to buy a Harley to go road tripping with him. If it's really about the time and the experience, just about any bike will do. If I were you, I'd probably pass on the Harley and head for my local Honda or Yamaha dealer for one of their cruiser style bikes. Anymore they've got the same styling, and most people can't tell the difference anyway, but for much less money. Don't get me wrong, I love Harleys, but at the end of the day, you'll get the same sore ass and numb nuts no matter what kind of bike you're riding.

Originally posted by MRMEANR:

I do. Im going to pick one up in the spring. Anyone else want one?

http://www.mrmeanrracing.com/pics/sts.bmp

Of course, if you wanna pick one up for me, I wouldn't complain. ;):D

yea but theres a couple things to that. A... were stuborn as hell and refuse to settle for anything less than what we want. B... my family basicly lives by the words, "Work hard, play harder". I work my ass off putting in 50-60 hr weeks every freakin week. You can bet you bottom dollar ill spend every dollar of it on having fun. C... we Schall's love to do what we do best... show off of course ;)