The good news..

Guest visualpoet

Guest visualpoet

I started my new day job this week. (Still going to keep the night security job at the hotel) I'm working for Del-Monde HVAC. They promoted my best friend of 22 years and he hired me in as his assistant. He's been trying to talk me into getting into HVAC with him for a few years, and I figured I'd go ahead and do it. We're working on Arena Crossing right now and it's cool enough, the pay isn't bad, and it's not the hardest job I've ever had.

Plus... the DM for the hotel came in today and gave me a $2.00 an hour raise! can I get a wOOOt? smile.gif He said he wished he had one of me at all his properties, then he told me if I hadn't missed my 90 day review, I could have had a raise then. The thing is; I had it: it was outstanding; and the paperwork for my raise got lost somewhere in the computers or the corporate office, but my boss still has his copies, so they're going to make it proactive back to around something! Can I get a wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt??? :D

Not a bad day around here. Plus the wife's car finally died, so now I can figure out WTF it's problem is and fix it. I'm still thinking alternator, and it was just intermittent enough to let it test out fine.

Guest monkey4sale321

That's awesome. Way to go slugger. Sorry to hear about the car deal.One more thing....

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t

tongue.gif

Guest visualpoet
Found out my raise is retroactive back to March 16th. (coincidentally my 35th bday, nice belated present, eh?) Now if my damn website would just start growing I'd be a happy camper!