Starwars Episode 3: F'in Sweet. (may have spoilers)

Veritas

I thought it was fantasitic.

Care to elaborate on the continuity problems?

Originally posted by Corolla sans Engine:

I didn't think it was very good, IMHO. I caught a lot of continuity problems, parts of the movie seemed very rushed and awkward, some of the dialogue was pretty poor, and the makeup artists sucked big time. Just my $.02, I still only accept the original 3 movies.

Originally posted by Mr. Wright:

She didnt look hot bebause she was pregant the whole movie

not true, preg women are beautiful... besides the fact that she wasn't preg in real life... it was the amount of her make-up, not her being preg in the movie.

Portman's hair looked great. Her face was pretty in some scenes, not so in others.

I liked it. IMO - Cleary above the last two and of the original three only the very first one stands above it.

The quiet scene where they were both in highrises, looking across the city in each other's direction, and you knew what was about to happen... that was the stuff of good movie making. Caught the wife and I both, that scene did.

i think it was mediocre, the whole starwars series is. the plot is so great and had so much potential but the dialogue and the acting is just so absolutely terrible i can't look past it.

yes i was the annoying guy that laughed when it looked like anakin (sp?) was giving the chancellor a blow job and the chancellor says "uhhhhhohhhhh the force is good with this one" not a direct quote but it was something along those lines, absolutely hillarious.

die star wars, die.

I just got back from watching the movie. It was good. Worth seeing, no doubt, but it is far from the best movie ever. I also felt like some of the scenes were rushed. But near the end when they were flashing between the yoda/sideous and the skywalker/obi-wai fight was pretty cool. The scene where they assembeled Darth Vader was waaay too rushed. As was the scene when they delivered Luke to his new family.

Originally posted by Buck531:

... and it's about as fast as your V8 bubba.. tongue.gif

yep, about is the key word

i don't know why so many people hate on star wars (latin heat), its just a series of books/movies that some people like, and if you don't like them you aren't going to get them

and pregos aren't hot PERIOD, there is a different kind of beauty when someone is carrying your child and someone you want to have hot butt sechs with

It was better than episode II...

Pregnant women are not hot.. saggy bewbees, a stuck out belly button, non shaved legs and pottytang = NOT hot.

I "think" there is a copy to d/l on the a.b.starwars group.. I also "heard" it's pretty good quality but has a time stamp on the top of the movie.