how can you tell when someone is cheating?

Guest busteryhyman

Originally posted by Ponti-Yacker:

[/qb]

Turd Ferguson is not a dude.

OWNED!!!!![/QB]

how is that owned? that's one of the dumbest things I've read... I don't call women dudette.... so I guess Dude, isn't gender specific.. sheesh, some people are idiots.

Guest tbirdchick
i've been there several times, usually if the person all of a sudden changes the way they normally do things. and acts different than usual, it's a sign that they are straying off. but instead of assuming or accusing, you want to ask what's going on, because cheaters will always try to make the partner to be the bad person, and then if the partner breaks up the cheaters don't have to do the dirty work because you called it off and makes you look like the bad person. if they get really uptight when you mention it and cut you off short, it's another sign of unfaithfulness.

• 6 months later...
Yeah, but I bet this is the first last and only thread about a carpet muncher talking about her carpet munching girl friend cheating on her. Especially with a guy. And for sure hearing about a woman hitting on Dave, and him rejecting her!