Who plays magic?

stealthmonkey

isnt that like a kids game???.....speaking of that game and weird geek shit did anyone else catch SNL this past week with Paris Hilton when they had the call in geek sex line?? THat shit was funny as hell i bet Geoff gets off to hobbits haha

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

isnt that like a kids game???.....speaking of that game and weird geek shit did anyone else catch SNL this past week with Paris Hilton when they had the call in geek sex line?? THat shit was funny as hell i bet Geoff gets off to hobbits haha

no not exaclty, its for everyone. I think that the thing to think of is that its just a fun card game that is played at ceterian times. I dont play it alot and im sure that most of the other people dont play alot too. Cabot how is the child stalking by the way. Doesnt only 35 year old men stalk 16 yrs. so I would appriciate it if you wouldnt' post unless you have something constructive to say.

to clear it up, i don't play, i have no cards.

Originally posted by B1ackout:

I used to be big into Magic. I still have all my cards (a few thousand of them) but I haven't played in ages. I've gotta be like 4 or 5 sets behind by now, if not more.

on that note, pm me if you want to sell those :D

i played magic for like 4 years in like 95-96 thru 2000 fun, but i just kinda fell out of it after highschool no more leavin the house at 7pm and goin to a friends house and playin till like 12 then goin to my dudes taco bell (closing manager) and playin there till like 5-6 in the morning and bein able to make anything you want to eat all night long and free MOUNTAIN DEW, god i miss that!

LOL the good times!

HAHA

There is a reason my car is called "MOXJET"

DCI sanctioned Judge for 2 years.

As far as a game....damn haven't played in 3 years, so I'd be rusty but down!

I'd sell all my cards about 6 (4 row boxes) except for my 2 Kabold decks (spent to long gathering them to part)!

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

no not exaclty, its for everyone. I think that the thing to think of is that its just a fun card game that is played at ceterian times. I dont play it alot and im sure that most of the other people dont play alot too. Cabot how is the child stalking by the way. Doesnt only 35 year old men stalk 16 yrs. so I would appriciate it if you wouldnt' post unless you have something constructive to say.

what the fuck are you talking about geoff? 35 year old men stalking 16yrs??? what twisted shit have you been into? And i would appreciate if you would make sense of whatever the hell you are talking about?