kinda have a problem

lord_tris

Hey guys i need a little help with a little problem i have

My liecence was suspended about 3 months ago for not haveing proff of insurance on a random check while my 240 was not running. I did not konw what to do and when I left the state (joined the army) I did not konw that it was suspended.

Now my new insurance company is about to drop me. Unless I can get a letter stateing that my car was not running during Augest this year. So I can have my liecence back with out paying close to 600 bucks to get it back.

So really all I would like is for a certifed mechacnic just write something to that affect on a letter head from the company that they work for with a signiture on it and send it to me or the bmv there in columbus

Any help will be much appciated and very helpfull.

please PM with any ?'s

JASON thank you

can you prove you were in the army while they asked for the proof of insurance. BTW the random check thing is a horrible law, does not take into account people who don't take thier cars to shops and/or take thier sweet ass time repairing them.

or you can go to court, plead no contest, and have prrof that the other vehicles you owned did have insurance and you work on your own car so the law is kinda unfair to you, if you have a cool judge they should cut you alot of slack. Also you are in the military they are usually very lieniant to service people.

just a though... :(

i am in GA right now and about to go to germany so i will not be in ohio at all prolly for the rest of my military carrer :(

and i was not in the army when i got that random inspec. i left after it came.

and the 240 was my only car at that time until i got it running again :(

I am not sure that having a broke down car will get you out of this.

My insurance was suspended for maybe a week and then reinstated (late payment) and i had to show proof for that week it was not instated, so i have to carry and sr-22 til 2007, sorry.. but it sucks.. :(