"TimeShare" Vacation "Deals"

Mr. Jones

Anyone here had any experience with one of these so called deals.

You supposedly sit through a 90min presentation and have a pushy salesman try and force you to buy a timeshare..but you get really cheap/free vacation/lodging/attraction tickets.

Discuss!

:D

My dad does this when he goes to Florida and gets free tickets to Disney every time he's down there... I have another friend that got a cheaper vacation package by doing that and he didnt have a problem..

Dont get sucked in though.. friend of mine did and she got scammed into getting a timeshare.

Guest stevil

I asked on here about the same thing a few months ago. I went, and I don't think it's worth it. graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

They called me out of the blue (Telemarketers, never trust people that bug you and try to sell you crap. Buy stuff when you want to) and offered a free trip to Vegas. Sounded like a good deal, so I went to their place here in Columbus. I sat through their 60 minute presentation, very pushy, overpriced. You would end up spending tons of money, when you can find better deals on the internet whenever you want.

So they gave me the voucher for the trip, but it had so many fricken restrictions on the days and times, you had to submit 3 different date choices ahead of time, it expired within 15 days, etc, and they wanted a cash deposit, refunded after the trip, etc. It was so crappy I said fuck it and never used it, which was tough because I've been wanting to go to Vegas forever. I'd rather plan a good trip and pay for it.