Stock LX at hooters tonight

88lx5oh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SamZman:

the orange Cobra w/ black stripes.. Is this thing fast? Is this the same one I've heard about w/ the trash talking owner? I see it on E.Main St/Reyn on the way home from work several times a week.. it's got personalized plates, which I can't remember...

I think the plates say something like "SAFE 1ST."

Also, not sure if it's fast (haven't actually seen it moving), but the owner indicated that it puts down in the area of 550rwhp.

The yellow mach 1 that was going to raced claimed he ran a 13.14 stock. and he has added a k&n and slicks. so I don't know. It was all good entertainment though. and I want to applaud "c5doc" he handeled himself like a mature adult.

That is because Glenn is a mature adult, and knows how to act.

Cock LX is a fucking tool, and I am sorry Amy, but the shit he did to my friends and I last year was totally uncalled for. It also showed that he probably has the worst case of SPS EVER!!!

Damn I hate that guy....

-Marc

Originally posted by 2000silvergtp:

The yellow mach 1 that was going to raced claimed he ran a 13.14 stock. and he has added a k&n and slicks. so I don't know. It was all good entertainment though. and I want to applaud "c5doc" he handeled himself like a mature adult.

It DID go a 13.18 stock.

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

It DID go a 13.18 stock.

On stock tires? Hard to believe, but if you say so then I won't doubt you. Impressive if on dealership tires, bone stock. Must be a helluva driver.

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by SomethingQwik:

Stock LX, Yelanor....whatever his name is. His mouth is faster than his car will ever be.

+1

The 04 cobra, orange with black stripes, belong to the BIGGEST TOOLBAG EVER named Jaron. Had the faggetity black/orange striped Boxter. I am sure has car is nowhere near the "alcohol supercharger twin turbo nitroused" trans am he had. I have every intention of wearing that car out this year, as I have never seen a bigger chicken that him. It was years ago when his reputation started, When he claimed his 9 second trans am would decimate all, and he was called out by a 12 second buick on charter street, and, like a scalded dog, he ducked out with his tail between his legs to never return. What a coward.

After all that, he started being the nut swinger of Joe marasco, the guy with the E55 mercedes on spray.

Jaron is a toolbag, and if he said it, I can promise you its a lie.

About where he got his 500rwhp cobra #s, ask him where he got that figure. I'll bet it was an out-of-state dyno that doesnt exist.

Originally posted by Razorback:

On stock tires? Hard to believe, but if you say so then I won't doubt you. Impressive if on dealership tires, bone stock. Must be a helluva driver.

He is probably one of the, if not the best, drivers I have ever ridden with. I know the car ran that time stock. I guess everyone is used to the guys that don't know to drive and take 2 seconds to let off of the gas and shift. Sorry about the rant, but it drives me crazy when people base opinions of cars on shitty drivers.

Originally posted by 93TANG:

He is probably one of the, if not the best, drivers I have ever ridden with. I know the car ran that time stock. I guess everyone is used to the guys that don't know to drive and take 2 seconds to let off of the gas and shift. Sorry about the rant, but it drives me crazy when people base opinions of cars on shitty drivers.

Well, I go to the track frequently, run, and then usually watch for an hour or two. The fastest Mach 1 I've ever seen at Trails went 13.8x. So a 7 tenth increase in 100% street trim with dealership tires over the fastest Mach 1 I've seen at the track since they came out (and that includes modified ones) is a relatively large increase and not something I'm just going to instantaneously believe without asking about.

Originally posted by QWK90GT:

It DID go a 13.18 stock.

I believe that it did. My Formula went 13.2 @ 106 100% stock. Many people don't believe that, yet there were a few who saw it. And yes, I can drive... :D

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi:

The 04 cobra, orange with black stripes, belong to the BIGGEST TOOLBAG EVER named Jaron. Had the faggetity black/orange striped Boxter. I am sure has car is nowhere near the "alcohol supercharger twin turbo nitroused" trans am he had. I have every intention of wearing that car out this year, as I have never seen a bigger chicken that him. It was years ago when his reputation started, When he claimed his 9 second trans am would decimate all, and he was called out by a 12 second buick on charter street, and, like a scalded dog, he ducked out with his tail between his legs to never return. What a coward.

After all that, he started being the nut swinger of Joe marasco, the guy with the E55 mercedes on spray.

Jaron is a toolbag, and if he said it, I can promise you its a lie.

About where he got his 500rwhp cobra #s, ask him where he got that figure. I'll bet it was an out-of-state dyno that doesnt exist.

Don't beat around the bush.. What do you think of the guy? ..but yeah I've heard that same stories. I did see the TA at Trails once.. I think it trapped in the 120's.. cant remember the ET 12's? maybe high 11..

I still see the Boxter around.. I didn't realize the Cobra was the same guy..

yeah ya know whats sad is at one point when the TA was for sale by the guy who built it, I was interested in buying it till I found out the story about that car... lol His new cobra looks nice, but Im sure is stock with a exhaust on it...lol

Originally posted by Razorback:

Well, I go to the track frequently, run, and then usually watch for an hour or two. The fastest Mach 1 I've ever seen at Trails went 13.8x. So a 7 tenth increase in 100% street trim with dealership tires over the fastest Mach 1 I've seen at the track since they came out (and that includes modified ones) is a relatively large increase and not something I'm just going to instantaneously believe without asking about.

Like I said, drivers make a huge difference. If you don't believe me, that is too bad. His car did go a 13.18 with nothing done. My good friend qwk 90 gt has a mach with off road pipe and mufflers and it went almost 110. Oh, and he is the driver that comes close to "stock lx", if not the same ability. If you don't believe ride with one. Oh, and I am the one that has the black gt that hosed your car off of taylor station a few years ago. I almost forgot, the 110 pass was on 245/45/17 goodyears. I guess factory radials don't matter when the driver has a f*cking clue.

My brothers mach1 went 13.4 at trails with a 20mph head wind and 40 degrees. I am sure that on a good day and a good track his car woulda went 13.10s - 13.20s. and he is the best driver I have ever seen. those cars are mean. and on mach1 registry I have seen stock machs get into 12s.

Originally posted by 93TANG:

Like I said, drivers make a huge difference. If you don't believe me, that is too bad. His car did go a 13.18 with nothing done. My good friend qwk 90 gt has a mach with off road pipe and mufflers and it went almost 110. Oh, and he is the driver that comes close to "stock lx", if not the same ability. If you don't believe ride with one. Oh, and I am the one that has the black gt that hosed your car off of taylor station a few years ago. I almost forgot, the 110 pass was on 245/45/17 goodyears. I guess factory radials don't matter when the driver has a f*cking clue.

You having a bad day or what? Fella grow up. I never said I didn't believe you. I simply said he had to be one helluva driver considering how much faster that time is than all of the others I've seen, and going from what you're saying, that's exactly what the case is.