Plastic Surgery....

Guest Ssexychick97

Guest Ssexychick97
This is a stupid question but does anyone know of any good plastic surgeons in columbus cuz there is only one good one here in dayton and i'm tired of him. anyone have any suggestions??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of work are you looking for. That would probably help narrow it down. If you want the classic set of badly done stripper titties you probably want a different person than if you have a deviated septum, or horrific facial scar.

Guest Ssexychick97
well... i wanna get either a nose job or brow lift or something w/ my face or some lipo. i've had a few procedures done w/ a surgeon here in dayton and i wanted to see what other surgeons are out there and what their specialties are and what their prices are, because i'm very familiar with the pastic surgery business and how things work..

Guest HooberSi
Originally posted by satan:

are you for real? go get your leg-humping somewhere else. i've only read a few posts of your's and i already want you to leave.

haha, that was blunt, but still owned.

Why would you want plastic surgery? If you dont mind me asking, I know it can be a huge self concious thing for people, but it just doesnt seem right.

Guest Ssexychick97
i'm not an attention whore. i just wanted to see if anyone knew any good plastic surgeons in the area beacause i'm not the familiar w/ columbus. i posted because i'm serious and its not a joke

Guest Ssexychick97
I get plastic surgery because it boosts my confidence, and its addicting. Once you get one procedure there is always room for improvement somewhere else on your body. I guess you could say I'm in the process of doing my own extreme makeover on myself.

Guest stevil
I know somebody that works for Dr. Buchele MD, she might be the one you talk to if you call, number is 614-293-8566. I think they do more of the liposuction and reconstructive stuff, not as much of the boob job type stuff. Good luck.

Guest Ssexychick97
okay thanks for the suggestion.. when i get a chance i'll give her a call. I've never heard of that doctor b4. I've been going to Dr. James Apesos. By the way does your friend get free surgery because they work for the doctor??

You can find one based on specialty.

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/

A good thing to look for is that they belong to American Society of Plastic Surgeons and that they are certified through the American Board of Plastic Surgery. If you're not sure if they are or not then just call and ask.

Guest HooberSi
Originally posted by Ssexychick97:

I get plastic surgery because it boosts my confidence, and its addicting. Once you get one procedure there is always room for improvement somewhere else on your body. I guess you could say I'm in the process of doing my own extreme makeover on myself.

Thats pretty sick, in a way. Can't just be happy with yourself?

I get plastic surgery because it boosts my confidence, and its addicting. Once you get one procedure there is always room for improvement somewhere else on your body.

Sounds like someone has a mod habit. Ask if they'll do a nitrous direct-port in your anus :D

Guest stevil
Originally posted by 98.9% stock:

Sounds like someone has a mod habit. Ask if they'll do a nitrous direct-port in your anus :D

Nah, that's where you'd put a purge, or a BOV. :D

graemlins/nonono.gif

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Why in the fuck would you ask about plastic surgeons in a car board

hhmmmm.. Attention whore maybe. The only reason I can think of. Cars=Men,,,,,she needs to boost her confidence so what better place to go than a car forum packed with the leghumpers we are.

Lets see some pics.