Attention in Hilliard, Theives on the prowl....

Akula

Someone broke my neighbor's window last night and stole CDs from their car, then got into my van (unlocked) and stole a bunch of my kid's CDs.

Atleast they can listen to Vacation Bible School music.

If they are reading this, or if you know who it was, I am the wrong person to piss off with this type of thing. I have friends with houses in the country, backhoes, and they don't ask questions.

Been in your shoes, multiple times. Sadly, it was thousands upon thousands in damage/lost items. :(

I have other methods I've come up with to dispose of a body. And I just don't know if I could stop myself beating someone with a baseball bat if I caught them breaking into my car. I really don't.....they would be paying for what all their previous misfits did.

Luckily, I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood, and haven't had any problems in the 2+ years living here (knock on wood).

attention, thieves on prowl in every neighborhood, once people think that their neighborhood is safe is when people move in there, wherever i am i am always trying to be observant of what is going on, even in the middle of the day, 2 years on campus with my car parked more than a mile away from me = no breakins, 1 month living in westerville with car 100 feet from my apartment = busted lock stolen radio, and fucked up dash piece