New Movie

Guest 3000GT

Guest 3000GT

Hey guys guess what? Fast and Furious 3 is suppose to air sometime in summer of 2005.

Go to yahoo movies and type in fast and furious 3.

they are suppose to have Diesel back but no Walker as there talken right now. hard to tell really dont GIVE 2 SHITS at this point.

thought i would see what you guys had to say about it. supposley Diesel flees to mexico as a fugitive and eventualy ends up in the Street Racing Capitol TOYKO. where he ends up trying to bail his buddy out of some trouble...

just thought i would get your guys reaction to this news. peace. graemlins/burnout02.gif

Guest Rane
I liked the first one. Vin Diesel might be able to help make the third one a decent movie. I'm sure if it were anyhwere near as gay of a script as the second one he prolly wouldn't do it.

Originally posted by Rane:

I liked the first one. Vin Diesel might be able to help make the third one a decent movie. I'm sure if it were anyhwere near as gay of a script as the second one he prolly wouldn't do it.

Come on now.. the second one owned, I mean that flying car into the back of the yacht! GEEZ SKILLZ! And the ramp off of the bridge! That movie is right up their with another classic Torque!

I wish I had two extra hands...I'd give F+F3 four thumbs down. graemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gifgraemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Will I still see it? Absolutely. Probably wait to see it at Carriage Place for $1.50 like 2F2F.