Spotted!

Turbotrio

I was partying on campus last night with about 10 hottie co-eds sipping on my colt 45 and bouncing to the beats when in the distance i hear this sound :confused:

BAH -- BAH -- BAH -- BAH -- BAH :eek::eek:

Could it be? A silky blue creature comes floating up. All i remember in my drunken stuper was a crazy rear wing, 1/4 flares, huge ass rear wheels, and some bright ass blue paint :cool:

Any ideas? ;)

Oh, and i was on E Patterson btw smile.gif

Thanks a lot to whoever it was cuz i got no play cuz my girl said the vr4 is old and busted and that loud blue car is the new hotness :mad:

Originally posted by turbotrio:

I was partying on campus last night with about 10 hottie co-eds sipping on my colt 45 and bouncing to the beats when in the distance i hear this sound :confused:

BAH -- BAH -- BAH -- BAH -- BAH :eek::eek:

Could it be? A silky blue creature comes floating up. All i remember in my drunken stuper was a crazy rear wing, 1/4 flares, huge ass rear wheels, and some bright ass blue paint :cool:

Any ideas? ;)

Oh, and i was on E Patterson btw smile.gif

Thanks a lot to whoever it was cuz i got no play cuz my girl said the vr4 is old and busted and that loud blue car is the new hotness :mad:

Jeff, this is a lot less funny since I've seen you without your hat on. :D

No, actually it's more like bahbahbahbahbahbahgogogogogogogogofastfastfastfastfastfastbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrapbrap.

Sweet car. Following it down 161, looking at those steamroller rear meats...helluva car! smile.gif

Originally posted by Nazi Administrator:

Jeff, this is a lot less funny since I've seen you without your hat on. :D

Yeah, i asked them why you werent invited and one of them just mumbled something about seeing you without your shirt on and guys that drive 4-door sports cars or something tongue.gif

Originally posted by turbotrio:

Yeah, i asked them why you werent invited and one of them just mumbled something about seeing you without your shirt on and guys that drive 4-door sports cars or something tongue.gif

I've never said it was a sports car. :D