cat killers caught

Ambrosia

ok everyone i need your thoughts a jackass down the street has been bragging that he was the one that killed my cat, he also have told other people that he killed our other cat this monday too......and that he is going to continue to kill a cat every monday if he can, just cuz he is pissed at my bf's dad for something??? no one knows why. what does everyone think we should do to this guy....my bf and his friends told me to think of something good and they will do the rest. any good ideas?

Guest rocafella
do something my redneck friends and i wish we would have done our senior year....go around and pick up roadkill. fill the bed of a pickup truck with the nasty shit and dump it in his front yard or better yet, in his driveway! now it just dont get much better than that. and if you really want to be a shitbag do it every week until he apoligizes. but make sure your inconsistant so you dont get caght. hell, leave a note to thats reads "take that to the bank and cash it asshole!" THERE YOU GO!!!

ok, variation of Core's idea. Go around and find roadkill(in one peice). Go buy a nice new leash and collar that will fit said roadkill. put leash and collar on said roadkill and other end of leash tied underneath this guys car, somewhere near the rear bumper. throw the roadkill up under the car so he can't see it. when he takes off, he'll never know it's there until someone calls the police on him. Then, he's in trouble for messing with animals.

start a fight with your neighbors, thats intelligent. just file a police report and let them deal with it. anything you or someone else does "to get even" is only putting them/you at risk of having some sort of charges filed.

why deal with that? thats why we have cops and judges and prosecutors.

my .02

I also suggest calling the cops, but you probably don't have much proof so it would be a waste of time.

I would make a big sign, with a big arrow pointing to the guy's house, and have his address on it too, big numbers. And on the sign put something like: Killed my cats for fun or Warning! Cat Killer Ahead or something like that. Or take his picture and buy an ad in the Columbus Dispatch. :D

Guest rocafella
ok, ok, ok, but that serves no justice. theres no proof he even did it. you call the cops and theyll do a report over the phone and that will be the last you here from em...soooooo, dont fuck with his car or anything just dump a bunch of roadkill in his driveway.....i mean imagine, he walks out the door in the morning and bam....a skunk here, a rabbit here, a coon there, and whatever else. its so good your not even allowed to not do it now! haha

If you want to fuck up his car, I hear bologna or eggs can really screw up a paint job. Just make sure to wait until it starts getting hot again, and cut the bologna into strips to spell out "I'M A CAT KILLER" on the hood, or take some eggs, whip them up, add something to thicken it a bit like a small amount of flour, and paint that on his hood with a brush in the middle of the night, on a day when he isn't likely to go out to his car until it has already gotten hot.

Or you could just kick the shit out of him for being a cat-killing asshole. Killing animals for fun is a sign of a VERY sick mind. (People who kill animals for fun tend to be more likely to move onto killing people, after they've practiced enough.)

It would be one thing if they were getting killed by accident. In that case, yeah, it would be the owner's fault for letting them out, but if the guy is *intentionally* killing animals, the fact that they're outside is no excuse for his behavior.

If I had cats, yeah, I'd keep them inside for a number of reasons, including assholes like that, but that doesn't mean that if they were outside, they're fair game for some asshole to intentionally kill. The fact that he's running over cats intentionally is a serious problem, and a sign that something just isn't right in this person's head. Normal people simply do not say "I'm going to run over a cat every monday if I can." That's just not a sane attitude.

Yes, do the legal thing.

Then keep your damn animals in the house. I'm going to bet there is more to the story than you know. Probably along the lines of those cats are hanging out at his house all hours of the night, meowing, crying, fighting, etc. Has happened at my parents on several occassions.

I just wish there were leash laws for cats. I sure as hell can't just let my dog run free, and he's damn well less destructive and friendlier than most cats I have met.

So report it to the police, humane society, and keep your cats where they belong.

Guest doggunracing

I'm pretty sure there's no actual 'leash law' for dogs, just that you have them under your control. So, if they run up and bite someone, you're to blame because you didn't have control of them.

By the way, it's PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, and they're a bunch of sick, crazy fucks! Holocaust for Chickens

Have you seen some of those videos of what they do to animals? It's horrible, now I am no means in any way EVER going to stop eating meat, but I wish I'd rather of not seen what some of those animals had to go through. Than again, they're animals... it's not as bad as people. Now where's that steak...?

Guest busteryhyman

i'm a vegetarian and i agree PETA's videos are very biased but most of it is true.

as for the cat killer, call the capital area humane society, or hell hang up flyers with his info and call him a cat killer

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I'm going to bet there is more to the story than you know. Probably along the lines of those cats are hanging out at his house all hours of the night, meowing, crying, fighting, etc. Has happened at my parents on several occassions.

if there are muddy paw prints on his car, he has every right to kill it.

Originally posted by satan:

cats suck. let him kill them all and then get a dog.

graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

It is ingnorant assholes like you who cause threads like this. graemlins/finger.gif

I would rather have 10 cats then one dog.

If you don't like cats... then fine... but saying kill them all is ignorant. How would you like me to start shooting all the f'in dogs that shit in my yard? :mad: