Moving to New Albany?

Art

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

My Girl and I are thinking of buying a condo @ New Albany Park. Anyone live around here and what do you think of the area?

I live on Monarchos drive in the Chatsworth B2. I love it here. My neighbors are awesome, we all get together once a week and party. I guess you would say my "best friend" I met because she is my neighbor. If you play your cards right you will get placed in a tight knit area, and it will be a great place to live. On the other hand you always have assholes, esp the ones who don't leash their dogs. I about took a guys knee caps out one days after i told him to keep his dog on a leash (he lets his dog out, shut the door, and his dog was trying to fight mine) and he was threatning to kick my ass. Anyways, work with Bill McClain as your salesman, and tell him you know Lance Steelesmith, he will take care of ya ;)

From the work I've done around there, it seems like a wannabe Dublin without all the shopping. It's a nice area, but too much $$ for what you get IMO.

At the same time, I'd never live in Worthington, Westerville, and Dublin for the same reasons (among others).........

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

From the work I've done around there, it seems like a wannabe Dublin without all the shopping. It's a nice area, but too much $$ for what you get IMO.

At the same time, I'd never live in Worthington, Westerville, and Dublin for the same reasons (among others).........

New Albany was nice before Dublin. The richies like it because they can get 10 acres and a 10,000 sq ft house.

We are thinking of The Hampton B2 in the Hampton section in the back. Either Seabiscut or Colonial.

Maybe the Austin Model?

Only problem we may have is the 90 day notice we would need to give here @ Lakeside.

• 3 weeks later...

Lance, split the $500 referral with me, if I use you?

My Girl used to work w/ Bill, so she knows him as well. I heard about your Dad, and what he wanted to do there...nice.

As for the^^^ "wanna be Dublin" aspect... an average of $12,000 per, appreciation in 2 years(in a condo) is fine with me.

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

Lance, split the $500 referral with me, if I use you?

My Girl used to work w/ Bill, so she knows him as well. I heard about your Dad, and what he wanted to do there...nice.

As for the^^^ "wanna be Dublin" aspect... an average of $12,000 per, appreciation in 2 years(in a condo) is fine with me.

Shit yea I'll split it with ya

yeah it is pretty weird over there...the worst part about where we are moving, and I have no idea how the zones are this way, but col. city schools, and the high school is beechcroft? When N.A. H.S. is 2 big blocks (intersections)away.

City Planners are paid way to much!