Back to school.....

PonyPimpstress1647545491

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Jesus Hates Me:

sept 22 hahahahahaha high school kids

your classes suck and are no fun, ill be having fun playing with engines in school

They are both in college. You shouldn't assume people are in H.S. graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by Sofa King:

I went back today too.

Where do you go?

My college is about ignorant... There is road construction on the main roads of the campus, so you can't go anywhere. Great day to do it too.... the first day back when EVERYONE goes to class. Nothing like doing it 2 weeks ago when there was no school in session!

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

Where do you go?

My college is about ignorant... There is road construction on the main roads of the campus, so you can't go anywhere. Great day to do it too.... the first day back when EVERYONE goes to class. Nothing like doing it 2 weeks ago when there was no school in session!

do you still go to capital?

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

Where do you go?

I just started at the University of Pittsburgh.

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS OR ASS:

do you still go to capital?

Yeah. It's my last year. I'll graduate with two degrees. FINALLY!!!!!

p.s. I don't recomend switching BOTH of your majors to two totaly different majors 1.5 years in... it will set you back at least a year.

BTW.... personal access to your professor and someone you can understand > TA's and trying to learn a new language to understand the lecture!

now that is a true story ;)