Fahrenheit 9/11

KennyFKINPowerz

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

More propaganda than Nazi Germany...

i hope you realize the word propaganda is not tied directly to anything negative such as nazi germany. i found that a lot of people use the word wrong.

moore, and anyone will admit that it is propaganda, which is a form of media exposing political views.

I agree with Berto. While I hate Kerry but like Michael Moore's documentaries, the word "propaganda" should NOT always have a negative connotation. CNN is Democratic propaganda. The New York Times (after endorsing Kerry) is now Democratic propaganda. FoxNews has been predominantly Republican propaganda, but not as much as any other news center has been for the other way.

I will watch Farenheit 9/11 this week (buddy's got it burned on DVD) but I will still be voting AGAINST Kerry.

Guest 01NFRs2k
Originally posted by blinkkilla182:

ummm how??

There is no doubt the Bush family has been linked to the Saudi's for a long time. That was old news. Anyone here read the whole 9/11 report? I did. Iraq is not mentioned once in it. Kind of interesting that we decided to go there. Also, the letter from the soldier saying to his mother he didn't know what they were doing there was really moving. I also like the fact that somehow Bush got into the National Guard, when the waiting list was miles long. I asked my dad about this and he was in Vietnam himself. He said that you really had to know someone and have connections to get into the National Guard at that time. Anyways, that's my opinion.

Originally posted by 01NFRs2k:

There is no doubt the Bush family has been linked to the Saudi's for a long time. That was old news. Anyone here read the whole 9/11 report? I did. Iraq is not mentioned once in it. Kind of interesting that we decided to go there. Also, the letter from the soldier saying to his mother he didn't know what they were doing there was really moving. I also like the fact that somehow Bush got into the National Guard, when the waiting list was miles long. I asked my dad about this and he was in Vietnam himself. He said that you really had to know someone and have connections to get into the National Guard at that time. Anyways, that's my opinion.

so your entire basis of likeing kerry derives from disliking bush? In otherwords you really cant say what you like about kerry but what you can say is how you dislike bush? Then you said you liked kerry before the movie, but just now you jsut made a direct reference to it? I question your reasons for liking kerry, becasue quite frankly no one really has any good ones. To vote for kerry just because you dont like Bush is just wrong. That is no way to cast a vote out of pure spite. Im def for voting and i think everyone should but if thats the only reason why you (anyone too) should vote for kerry. Vote for a independent if there is one this election.

Originally posted by 01NFRs2k:

tell me, your going to vote for somone because of what happend 30 years ago? I guess you never were told that Bush also flew missions during the cold war. of course not.

And i call bullshit to ANYONE who says that they wouldn't go into the guard if given the chance during a draft.

Originally posted by RX7dood:

i hope you realize the word propaganda is not tied directly to anything negative such as nazi germany.

This has to be the dumbest statement I have ever read.... The word propaganda can be tied to anything. Nazi propaganda, Cold War propaganda, Afghanistan propaganda, (all NEGATIVE) etc.. It's just a message to convey information, whether it be true or false.

Guest 01NFRs2k
Originally posted by blinkkilla182:

so your entire basis of likeing kerry derives from disliking bush? In otherwords you really cant say what you like about kerry but what you can say is how you dislike bush? Then you said you liked kerry before the movie, but just now you jsut made a direct reference to it? I question your reasons for liking kerry, becasue quite frankly no one really has any good ones. To vote for kerry just because you dont like Bush is just wrong. That is no way to cast a vote out of pure spite. Im def for voting and i think everyone should but if thats the only reason why you (anyone too) should vote for kerry. Vote for a independent if there is one this election.

That is not my reason. I just did not want to go into it, since this is a thread dedicated to 9/11. I'll talk all day about Kerry if you'd like.