computer screen problem?

Berto

i have my resolution on my laptop set to 1200x1600, ever sinc ei reformatted when i play starcraft it shows it on a small ass screen in the middle of the monitor, how can i fix that.

i heard maybe something with the bios? i read somewhere that u have to press delete to get to the bios on star tup but that doesn't work :confused:

If it's a Dell, hold the blue "FN" (function) key and press F8 (I think) when the small screen is showing and it should autocorrect.

Edit: Forgot "l" in blue.

[ 25. November 2004, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: Perfect Enemy ]

Originally posted by gergwheel:

it is F1 i think to get into the bios on some comps. also that isnt your problem, i think it is your video card drivers, try getting the newest release of the drivers from the manufacturer of the card or laptop.

No. Stop trying to confuse him. How can it be a driver problem if it worked before, but just decided to stop working. Yet the native resolution displays fine.

Stop posting, you suck at life.

Originally posted by Perfect Enemy:

No. Stop trying to confuse him. How can it be a driver problem if it worked before, but just decided to stop working. Yet the native resolution displays fine.

Stop posting, you suck at life.

Jesus Chris! Since he reformatted maybe the correct driver didnt get installed and thats why its not working now.

Originally posted by rl:

But you lost at life. :mad::mad::mad:

HOLD ME CHRIS! :D

I have never lost at life as long as you are in my arms...

"It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all." graemlins/leghump.gif