It's Official flag football teams.

QueenBee

FLAG FOOTBALL (not to late to sign up)

Time: 10:30 am on assigned sunday mornings

Anyone who want to show up on other days teams are playing is more then welcome.

TEAM 1 (WHITE)

Satan- Ben (floater)

Cbrgirl- Carrie

Tolli- Tolli

Schmuckingham- Mike

SchmuckGirl- Ananda

Wolfman- Eric

Michelle

TEAM 2 (Red)

Queenbee- Robin

Tandy

Bornsinner- Yte

Big Chief- Keith

Kruelhouse- Andre

R1 John- Johnny Law

Ninjack08

Boyfriend

The flea- Baylie

TEAM 3 (Blue)

Rockybalboa- John

Gsxr750girl- Mandy

Whoday- Greg

Courtney

yotaman88210- Kevin

2insanezx10r- Joe

TEAM 4 (Yellow)

Paskey1- Justin

Big Booty Judy- Rachel

exSRAaron- Arron

apch8r- Nick

Sonavabeech- Patty

r6allstar- Tony

Ogs750- Mike

JRock- Jermey

Calendar as fallow:

July 6th,

White and yellow - Yellow team wins with a score 4-2

July 13th,

Red and blue - Blue team wins with a score 4-3

July 20,

White and blue - Blue team wins with a score 4-1

July 27th,

red and yellow- Yellow team wins witha score 4-3

AUGUST 3rd OFF ( MID OHIO) What a great weekend

Aug. 10th,

Blue and yellow Blue team wins wih a score 4-1

Aug. 17th,

Red and white

AUGUST 24tH OFF (KOA)

PLAY OFFS September 7th ALL TEAMS. CAMPIONSHIP.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rules will be added and also copies will be there on sundays.

Good Luck to White and Yellow Teams on the first to play.....

We will bring out the HUGE Water cooler.

Dress to play, and if you are like some of us....dont forget to wear wraps and braces....

Any one that wants to come out and watch and cheer, please feel free to......

FLAG FOOTBALL (not to late to sign up)

Time: 10:30 am on assigned sunday mornings

TEAM 1 (WHITE)

Satan- Ben

Cbrgirl- Carrie

Tolli- Tolli

Schmuckingham- Mike

SchmuckGirl- Ananda

Wolfman- Eric

Michelle

TEAM 2 (Red)

Queenbee- Robin

Tandy

Bornsinner- Yte

Big Chief- Keith

Kruelhouse- Andre

R1 John- Johnny Law

Ninjack08

Boyfriend

The flea- Baylie

TEAM 3 (Blue)

Rockybalboa- John

Gsxr750girl- Mandy

Whoday- Greg

Courtney

yotaman88210- Kevin

Johnny

Jay

TEAM 4 (Yellow)

Paskey1- Justin

Big Booty Judy- Rachel

exSRAaron- Arron

apch8r- Nick

Sonavabeech- Patty

r6allstar- Tony

Ogs750- Mike

Calendar as fallow:

July 6th,

White and yellow

July 13th,

Red and blue

July 20,

White and blue

July 27th,

red and yellow

AUGUST 3rd OFF ( MID OHIO)

Aug. 10th,

Red and white

Aug. 14th,

Blue and yellow

AUGUST 24tH OFF (KOA)

PLAY OFFS AUGUST 31ST ALL TEAMS. CAMPIONSHIP.

I'm going to have to bow out. Between vacation, on-call at work, and scheduled outages for work, I won't be able to make any of the games. Doh.

July 6th - DREG (drop for non-payment)

July 13th - scheduled outage (implementing LDAP single sign-on)

July 20th - on call

August 10th - Vegas Baby!!!!

I suck, I know. But work owns me, so whatever. I'll come watch and cheer when I can.

I'm going to have to bow out. Between vacation, on-call at work, and scheduled outages for work, I won't be able to make any of the games. Doh.

July 6th - DREG (drop for non-payment)

July 13th - scheduled outage (implementing LDAP single sign-on)

July 20th - on call

August 10th - Vegas Baby!!!!

I suck, I know. But work owns me, so whatever. I'll come watch and cheer when I can.

We are going to find another player for your team, but there are some of the dates that you can play...like July 27th and Aug 10th. That way you can still play and have a sub player. Come on dont be a puss. :p:p

We are going to find another player for your team, but there are some of the dates that you can play...like July 27th and Aug 10th. That way you can still play and have a sub player. Come on dont be a puss. :p:p

August 10th I can play if you take the game to Vegas. The 27th is the only open date as of now, but with my job that can and probably will change. And July 27th my team isn't playing.

damn it.....you ass.....:lol:

Ah, you changed it. That makes more sense. I was thinking you were saying you might be in Vegas on the 14th. You had me all kinds of confused. The 14th is a Thursday. You mean the 17th? And if so, guess what! I'm on call. I suck. Seriously, work owns me. You all bitch about me not coming out riding often. Well, this is why. But if it is Thursday the 14th, I'm in. I can actually be there then, as long as it is in the evening after work.

Oh, and KOA on the 24th???

Red Team:

There is a STRONG possibility that I will not be available for the 1st game (7/13). I work in Philly, and the girl that I'm dating (who works in Sacramento), was planning a weekend for us in Philadelphia (even though Philadelphia is the utter ANTITHESIS of romance). However un-romantic the city may be, I still love my E-A-G-L-E-S!!! That's how it stands right now...

Stay tuned for any updates or changes.;)

Well Team Yellow is gonna kick ya'lls asses!!! :p

Talking trash already... Aaron, that is so un-characteristic of a scholarly athelete...

Keep this up, and I will do something to piss my lady off, thus causing her to cancel the trip... ONLY so I can show up on the field Sunday morning...;)

Well everyone has a life outside ohioriders. So if you don't make it you don't make it. Your loss. Show when you can.

What are you talking about? You guys ARE my life! I was just a lost, hapless soul meandering aimlessly through the streets of the 614 before O.R. came along.;)

Red Team, Since I havent met any of you I think it would be great if we held a practice before our first game..... How does this Sunday sound? This way we can figure out who's best for what position. We will dominate this league.

Positions? One person throws and the others run and try to catch. Is rushing (both offensive and defensive) allowed?

Positions? One person throws and the others run and try to catch. Is rushing (both offensive and defensive) allowed?

• Rushing should be allowed, It would suck for the QB if he/she is getting rushed on and cant pass the line of scrimmage (obviously no forward laterals though).
  • We used to play using open and closed plays meaning if a guys the qb he can throw to a guy one play but the next completion has to be either to a girl or a girl throwing it to a guy. if a girls your QB its game on the entire game.
  • I always hated the you cant block using your hands rule because a quick person can just run right around the blocker and BAM Ray Lewis all night long, but it is a good rule cause it keeps accidental slaps to the face etc. from happening and someone getting pissed.
  • Are there going to be point differentials for guys and girls for example a guy gets 6pnts for a touchdown a girl gets 9pnts (not trying to be sexist but its a good thing)
  • There should be an option for extra points such as 1, 2, 3 points. 1 point should be 2 yards from the endzone, 2 should be 4, 3 should be 6 yards.
  • You should disclose whether you punting or grunting....

might not be fair but i could possibly sub in for ben if no one steps up..... but if my teams practicing then I might have to bounce