It's Official flag football teams.

QueenBee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like some of big chiefs ideas:

1 We used to play using open and closed plays meaning if a guys the qb he can throw to a guy one play but the next completion has to be either to a girl or a girl throwing it to a guy. if a girls your QB its game on the entire game.

2 Are there going to be point differentials for guys and girls for example a guy gets 6pnts for a touchdown a girl gets 9pnts (not trying to be sexist but its a good thing)

the rule forcing a pass to a girl after a pass to a guy is a bad one. If used the play after a guy pass would be to easily defended since the defence would just stack up on the girls. I don't mind favoring girls in terms of points though. Or forcing teams to pass to girls at least once, twice whatever every possession or set of downs.

Rushing the passer should be allowed only after a 4 or 5 count to eliminate the ned for a blocker. I mean who wants to play on the line anyways? But, if a player or team wants to use a blocker thats fine also.

Rushing (handing off) should only be allowed once per series or per set of downs or if the passer is being rushed after the 4 or 5 count. This will make the game more about passing and less about running.

Also are there first downs? or just a set of downs (like 5 or 6) to score? if first downs are to be used it's easier to just mark off the field into 3rds or 4ths and teams have a set of downs to meet the next separation line. this eliminates the need to walk off distances and teams getting pissed because someone takes inconsistant steps or something.

my 2 cents

the rule forcing a pass to a girl after a pass to a guy is a bad one. If used the play after a guy pass would be to easily defended since the defence would just stack up on the girls. I don't mind favoring girls in terms of points though. Or forcing teams to pass to girls at least once, twice whatever every possession or set of downs.

Rushing the passer should be allowed only after a 4 or 5 count to eliminate the ned for a blocker. I mean who wants to play on the line anyways? But, if a player or team wants to use a blocker thats fine also.

Rushing (handing off) should only be allowed once per series or per set of downs or if the passer is being rushed after the 4 or 5 count. This will make the game more about passing and less about running.

Also are there first downs? or just a set of downs (like 5 or 6) to score? if first downs are to be used it's easier to just mark off the field into 3rds or 4ths and teams have a set of downs to meet the next separation line. this eliminates the need to walk off distances and teams getting pissed because someone takes inconsistant steps or something.

my 2 cents

Makes me wish I had a set of chains and a down marker... Hey I do if anyone wants to go up to cleveland and get them to use for flag football they can have my extra set.

get a girl QB :dunno: