How many boat owners do we have here?!

Guest racinbird

Originally posted by racinbird:

Nah, just stopped going to Hilsinger. I read it every now and then but dont really reply much.

I had no idea you were here until Nigel said you saw my boat for sale, then figured you saw it here.

Wheres the pic of your red baja?

I havent posted much on there either, only post in 4 or 5 mos was about Glenns accident.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/Hyperbaja/tommytoport.jpg

Pic of her last summer

And new for this year..... A couple new stereo items, white faced gauges (Gaffrig liquid filled speedo and tach, the original gauges in the F1-07 boat smile.gif ), 2 Dana Marine red anodized battery boxes, optima deep cycle, optima cranking, red LED's in gunnells and rear vents, Had a 350 all lined up, then that got all screwed up, possibly later this year.

Originally posted by racinbird:

A buddy of mine has three of them.

My dad has one... hes looking to get rid of it for a fair price.

It has about 120ish hours on it. Its in FANTASTIC condition. It has a few nicks on the trim, but other than that, its flawless inside and out.

The only thing ever touched was the spark plugs, changed twice, and the battery, changed twice as well. It was rated at a top speed of 53-55mph, i hit 64mph on EastFork lake, 2 yrs ago.

If anyones interested, ill get intouch with him and you can work out a deal.